London mini-meet 5th April

I'm not coming to this one, mostly because I'm hard-core and would much rather travel 4x further to Edinburgh a week later, and slightly 'cos it's like easter and seeing family 'n stuff, but I just had to take a moment to express my appreciation for the noob corruption occuring here.

:cartman voice: I love you guys.

Has it changed since you gave me your new number at the late December mini-meet though? :thumbsup:

I PMed Joe about the meet again and gave him my number, so we may have another n00b coming along as well. My mate John starts work in London on the same day and said he may stop by for a pint or, after I reminded him of the Good Friday thing, 'more than one'.

Has it changed since you gave me your new number at the late December mini-meet though? :thumbsup:

I PMed Joe about the meet again and gave him my number, so we may have another n00b coming along as well. My mate John starts work in London on the same day and said he may stop by for a pint or, after I reminded him of the Good Friday thing, 'more than one'.

Same one matey.

What time are you rolling up?

I still haven't figured out which is 'the right number' for you, Barry. Can you give me a clue please? I'm planning to be out of the door (of work) by/before 12. I'll call you then unless we manage to arrange owt before Thur. :cheers:

I'll be bombarding peeps with PMs tomorrow regarding cell #s -- not today, because our Intarrwebs are being dodgy. Fucking WiFi. :(

In any case, I'll pass along our #s as well (for future reference) HOWEVER, we'll be buying a SIM card at Gatwick upon arrival (or once we get into London proper) so we don't have to pay exorbitant long-distance roaming rates. That will give us a new phone number, likely, so we'll probably be calling YOU, instead of vice versa. :smoking:

Which leads to a question -- which mobile services are pretty ubiquitous in UK? Vodafone? BT? Since we'll be using it oop North, I'd like a carrier that has some decent coverage in both countries. Suggestions?

Archived