SoCal BWB

5 PM work? Or earlier? We can do 2 or 3ish. Not sure where we want to meet up. Can probably grab a table at the bar area... but its not really a great "talking area".

Last time we were talkinga bout meeting at D&Bs you assholes all bailed. : P

5 PM work? Or earlier? We can do 2 or 3ish. Not sure where we want to meet up. Can probably grab a table at the bar area... but its not really a great "talking area".

Last time we were talkinga bout meeting at D&Bs you assholes all bailed. : P

Yeah, usually not a ton of females show. My gf will come though.

Alright, lets do 2 PM then. I'm going house hunting probably earlier in the day.

Come on out Mya! You know shortly you won't be as mobile, not to mention with the kid you'll be on lockdown.

I'll call Jesus and Izzy tonight to see if they want to come.

Yeah, usually not a ton of females show. My gf will come though.

Alright, lets do 2 PM then. I'm going house hunting probably earlier in the day.

Come on out Mya! You know shortly you won't be as mobile, not to mention with the kid you'll be on lockdown.

I'll call Jesus and Izzy tonight to see if they want to come.

Jesus, check with Aeu if you need to carpool.

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be a ton of hot asian chicks at D&Bs, with all their men huddled around the video games, while they're sitting at the bar all alone...

Yo,

Thanks for the memo! I'd love to go to D&B, but sadly I'm no longer in the area. Actually, I'm not sad about that at all, but it is a drag to not get to see you crazy kids. I'll be passing through SoCal on my way to San Diego for the Comic-Con, and hopefully I'll see some of you there. Anyway, have fun!! You're lucky I won't be there to shame you all with my mad drunken ski-ball skillz. ;D

(PS Mya~ grats on the preggers! .. I think :P )

Sadly, I'm not in the area either. Stuck in Salt Lake for the nonce. But I hope you guys have fun.

Also--Rob got "Game of Thrones" boardgame for xmas. Our families are not nearly as fun to play with as you guys.

snow "throwin' down the sword!!!" leo

Well I never heard from Ztem, so if anyone hears from him, feel free to let me know. I'm heading out to run errands right now, so can't check the boards from now till then.

See you kids there...

Archived