Gijon 2008

Linda and I had planned early on to make a go at it, but I'm afraid I remain without a passport and have a vacation lined up closer to home. :( Perhaps some other time. I'd love to visit Spain.

I would have loved to go to Gijon ( specially if it´s cold there. or as I like to think natural all encompassing air conditioning) but sorry could not work out the details.

Just rememberd all of this.

Anyone in Madrid these days?

No way. But if you and Pod want to come over for a drop in a real ocean ;) let me know!

BTW Loras, GRRM was talking of you, with me and Tiago, that he still remembers you asking him two questions in Madrid and him having to disappoint you over both answers ;)

BTW Loras, GRRM was talking of you, with me and Tiago, that he still remembers you asking him two questions in Madrid and him having to disappoint you over both answers

Heh. ;)

BTW Loras, GRRM was talking of you, with me and Tiago, that he still remembers you asking him two questions in Madrid and him having to disappoint you over both answers ;)

Really? Boy, I sure can't remember... 7 years ago...

I think one was about Loras and his homosexuality, back then it was not so clear. And I have no clue about the 2nd one...

By the way, is Pod around here?

I think one was about Loras and his homosexuality, back then it was not so clear. And I have no clue about the 2nd one...

2nd was if he had based Casterly Rock on Gibraltar :P He had - and he wants to go there.

Pod dunno, got the idea from his previous reply he was going to be in Spain - if either of you cames this way let me know, we will go eat snails ( well, if you want to) and have some beer.

Oh yes, Gibraltar... perfidious place, best if he avoids it altogether... hope you told him :P

Is he still in Portugal? I thought he would be by now here in Madrid?

Why don't you jump here to the meseta and we'll have some Rioja and tapas while we suffocate on this basking weather? ;)

I told him if he should go to Gibraltar in a portuguese plate car it would be much preferrible, when i went they were doing the whole customs thing to all the regular cars. The dangers of smuggling - it was maybe 10 years ago! And he should go! There was this bookshop on main street which i loved ( book finding was lots harder way then...). Gibraltar is pretty fabulous otherwise also :)

And I think he left by now, not sure, the last session was saturday, don´t know where he was going to go next.

Madrid in the summer, ahahahah. :leaving: I am a summer person, but not that much.

No way. But if you and Pod want to come over for a drop in a real ocean ;) let me know!

***cough cough***

That ocean isn´t too far from where I am from either Teresa. :P

And Loras, check the appearances section in this link. Gives you all kinds of info on Madrid. He´ll be there on the 10th which is Thursday?

More anon...must rush.

Edited to add: And yes, i´m doing a Barcelona to Madrid tour. Sorry T, no Lisbon. Too far for me to go in my time. Except if I flee the heat of Spain in terror! :P

Archived