San Diego Comic-Con

Veira

Comic-Con dawns closer I can't wait but seriously I got the barcode they emailed it to me we probably won't need that room it looks so far theres waht 3 or 4 of us. We can still meet up at Subway or something I'll probably eat there a couple of times or Starbucks.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! :D The program guide is up online. Yays!

Looks like there's some killer stuff planned. Panels on Battlestar Galactica (w00t Starbuck's gonna be there!), Supernatural, the Heroes premiere featuring the entire cast, Joe Linsner... All kinds of good stuff. The Comic-Con is made of win. Per usual, the panels I'm craziest about overlap each other. *sigh* What's a fangirl to do?

I canceled the meet-up room. Where are y'all staying? I'm at the Holiday Inn on the Bay. I think they have an adjacent bar/grill with a groovy patio. We could meet up there some time.

• 2 weeks later...

~shameless bump!~

Yo kids, anyone planning on showing up to this still? If not, you are really missing out. I've only been to preview night so far & I'm already having a blast. It's geektastic party time in the S.D. Woohoo! ;D

You should at least come down and kick it at the beach for an afternoon or something. The weather's pretty nice so far. And there is, in fact, a beachfront patio bar here at my hotel. It is most excellent.

Cheerio!

For those going, try and find Haute Productions/Valyrian Resins, who'll be exhibiting three of the limited run resign figures they're producing based on the series. They may even make pre-ordering available there. :)

Also, Tor's booth will have a chance for fans to win a poster of Michael Komarck's cover for Inside Straight (I swear, the guy on it is very nearly my image of Arthur Dayne, with his white armor and white sword) signed by GRRM and some of the other people who've worked on it.

DAMMIT I went from wednesday(preview night) to saturday it was awesome saw 300 on the jumbo tron you want to know what some real bullshit was the heroes thing i get there at 1045 2 hours before it starts i wait in a long ass line then it inches forward they move us out in the sun for an hour then they go sorry its full 2 hours a waste of my time. I SAW JESSICA ALBA ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!! I also spensome time at the capcom and gaming university booth. I went to bahtem books and half of it was GRRM stuff and there were a couple of free books and free signings. got like 8 free t shirts it was a blast OH and almost forgot I stayed att he Sheriton.

Archived