Rogue's Gallery Re-open For Business!

Young Wolf

If you just sent it, I didn't get it. I did get one with the same last name but a different first name a week ago but I wasn't positive about whose it was, if that's you please PM me your name so I know I've got the right one.

Woah, that troll thing is awesome. What's the deal with it?

Haha. It is. I don't know. It's in a little town called Voss, but there are trolls all over Norway I think. It was just behind me when I took the picture:P I don't know if he is hunting me, but it does cind of look like it doesn't it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, this is interesting, if a little confusing. Is this still up/are we still supposed to do this?

Edit: Ok, clicking on links explains some of it. But, weird, when I saw the gallery and cross checked first few names, some do and some don't come up here. For example Addien does, but Alexander Barim doesn't. Angeleyes does, etc (Please don't feel creeped, lol, just went in order trying to get the gist.)

So is this exclusive to this site, or what? Sorry if I'm asking lame questions, I'm not exactly great with social media stuff.

It's for members of this forum specifically, yes. Sometimes people change their names -- Alexander Barim did -- so searching for those names might turn up blanks for some people.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha. It is. I don't know. It's in a little town called Voss, but there are trolls all over Norway I think. It was just behind me when I took the picture:P I don't know if he is hunting me, but it does cind of look like it doesn't it?

Woahhh, that is sweeeet. This proves that trolls and all kinds of other beasts are real and once and maybe still do roam this earth.

• 3 weeks later...

Send in more photos!!! Inigima is just sitting around doing nothing until you send him photos of yourself!

YW

Is that you YW? I found my old BWB photos. I have one of you and Lev holding a Colt 45 if you want me to send it.

I also found Philcon photos - Aggie, Andromeda, Babs, Deepak, Lodey, Sam and Tracker being knighted by George plus some party pics with Jeff, Lanny, Lilith and others. Let me know if you want them!

Quite pleased I checked this thread this morning since the gallery didn't work for me at all before. Now I can see everyone. And there are a weirdly large amount of attractive people. Who aren't psychopaths. Yay! Might submit a picture later. Unless I don't have enough posts to join in. I'm more of a reader than a contributor. To whom do I send a photographic image?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow this is still here, now I have to go see if my pic is still there. Then get sad cause I aged, thanks a lot.

Then you must've have been an old-timer. I sent a couple of pics in.

Archived