Rogue's Gallery Re-open For Business!

Young Wolf

Im posting this here and would like to ask Ran to sticky it in GC since not everyone visits the BWB section nor is everyone a member of the BWB. This is an opportunity for the community to get all its photos up on a site that is being hosted by Inigima with no need to feel the need to join the BWB. Here is a copy of Inigima's original post.

Gallery link: http://asoiaf.guppysfilms.com

Everyone,

I am reactivating my old Rogues' Gallery in response to consistent, extended delays in the posting and modifying of new photos in the presently active gallery. In an effort to minimize the potential drama, I would prefer to leave it at that if others will permit it, and wish to stress that this is not open for debate. One can certainly submit photos to both galleries if so inclined.

The gallery is currently located at http://asoiaf.guppysfilms.com.

The rules will be the same as they were when I was previously administrating the Gallery:

1. Submit photos directly to me by email. You may use the same email address to contact me with any questions or to have a picture taken down; PMing me is fine too. (Or posting in this thread -- but the other methods will get my attention much faster.)

2. You may submit photos only on your own behalf -- no submitting photos for anyone else.

3. Comments, voting, etc. have been disabled to reduce drama and creepiness

4. No nudity or anything like it.

5. Photos of a reasonable size are preferred, both in terms of filesize and dimensions. Thumbnailed photos will be created, however.

6. For reasons of courtesy I will not fulfill requests to have me copy your photo from the gallery hosted on bwbfanclub.com. If you want your picture moved, it's not much more difficult to save it and re-email it.

7. If you send me a photo, I will post it! On the Internet! The Internet is a scary place full of fucking freakshows. Do not send me a photo if you are small and easily kidnapped. For practical purposes, let's say you must be at least 13 to send in a photo.

8. The seal is cute. Do not mock the seal.

That's all the rules I can remember offhand; should I remember any more or should they become necessary I will add them here, but as a general rule of thumb don't be a dick ought to more or less cover it. I will add pictures as soon after receiving them as I am able.

Hope to see you all submitting soon.

Im posting this here and would like to ask Ran to sticky it in GC since not everyone visits the BWB section nor is everyone a member of the BWB. This is an opportunity for the community to get all its photos up on a site that is being hosted by Inigima with no need to feel the need to join the BWB. Here is a copy of Inigima's original post.

So get to submitting your photos people!

YW

Guest OsRavan

why cant it be titled bwb? BWB is the fan group. If it is for the bwb then its bwb. Last I checked the bwb was an unoffical group.

The gallery is for anyone who visits the board, think of it as a board gallery if you wish. If you have no desire to submit a photo to Ini's gallery dont do so...its not like we're holding a gun to your fucking head and demanding you pick sides here.

ETA: Also you are incorrect about your facts. The "original" Rogue's Gallery was in fact hosted by Ini. I fixed it for you though.

YW

Archived