Sign in to follow this  
Young Wolf

Rogue's Gallery Re-open For Business!

I've submitted as well now...if only to get a "Hawt +1" reaction from Bones (you can omit the "Call me" part though) :blushing:.

It's an opportunity to put a face to a poster if you are so inclined. It probably made more sense when the site didn't have eleventy billion members. It's just a bit of fun.

I've submitted as well now...if only to get a "Hawt +1" reaction from Bones (you can omit the "Call me" part though) :blushing:.

Hawt! +1

(text me)

I sent a picture too :D Figured a winter photo would do it ! :drunk:

Holy shit that troll would freak me out, but frozen hair? I've never heard of that. Great pic no matter!

If your hair is a little wet it would become completely stiff (hard?..) But if it is really cold like in the picture there would be frost in your hair, or beard if you're a man ;)

As much as I'd love to be 19 forever (or at least look it), I figure updating my picture once every 5 years is probably logical.

As much as I'd love to be 19 forever (or at least look it), I figure updating my picture once every 5 years is probably logical.

Pfft...I'll gladly keep my 23 year old self as my picture here. :P You guys who are FB friends with me knows how I've aged...no need for the others to be subjected.

Wouldn't it have been similar if people just posted their picture on here so then you'd see their picture next to the name/avatar etc?

If your hair is a little wet it would become completely stiff (hard?..) But if it is really cold like in the picture there would be frost in your hair, or beard if you're a man ;)

Woah, that troll thing is awesome. What's the deal with it?

Pfft...I'll gladly keep my 23 year old self as my picture here. :P You guys who are FB friends with me knows how I've aged...no need for the others to be subjected.

I think I may just stay 24 now forever. ;)