Goodkind XIX: Making spaghetti bounce since 1994!

WLU

I'm choosing life and picking the new thread title, ignoring all previous suggestions. Like a good dickhead objectivist.

The rules are:

1) No flaming

2) No Personal attacks

3) No trolling other boards

4) Do not FEED THE YEARD

5) Praise the Mad Moose at all occasions. He's a whore for it.

The Mad Moose knows all, sees all, rules all and mocks all. PBTHN (WLHHTU)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

ETA: Looking back at past threads, this title was originated by Erzulie the Unruly. Apparently it lingered in my subconscious for many a week before churning to the surface like a pearl that's been floating in a cess pit. Accordingly, I must dedicate this thread to the Unruly one, and have eaten my own testicles in shame. I am a sham of an objectivist.

I just realized that although many of us have submitted Goodkind parody fanfiction, we've never delved into the realm of Goodkind parody fanart!

Is there anyone here with artistic talent and a willingness to win the awe and acclaim of all? Or conversely are there people who have no artistic talent and and are willing to humiliate yourself in the name Goodkind? I might fall into the second category. I'll have to see if I can scribble down a picture of Richard Rahl in his war wizard outfit.

Who's with me?!

What's Tairy's real name?

Terry Goodkind. Pay attention.

I just realized that although many of us have submitted Goodkind parody fanfiction, we've never delved into the realm of Goodkind parody fanart!

Is there anyone here with artistic talent and a willingness to win the awe and acclaim of all? Or conversely are there people who have no artistic talent and and are willing to humiliate yourself in the name Goodkind? I might fall into the second category. I'll have to see if I can scribble down a picture of Richard Rahl in his war wizard outfit.

Who's with me?!

Nope, not me. Though a while back somebody (Hark, maybe) did a good pic of Tairy's head on queen Victoria's body.

We worship you, oh Moose, who art Lord over us all. Praise unto you, Moose, and to the Yeard, our Father. Amen.

This has been such a good day.

Who's with me?!

I'm down, although I will never achieve the majesty of Zak.

I've said it in past Goodkind threads and I'll say it again now, Steven Seagal would be the perfect man to play Richard Rahl in the upcoming movie.

In order to share this vision with you I took ten minutes to drawn how Richard Rahl would look if portrayed by everybody's favorite action star.

The result speaks for itself.

I thought Terry Goodkind is his nom de plume.

No, Mad Moose is his nom de plume.

Something I've long suspected Mad Moose(MM) is The Yearded One(TG) himself!!

MM/TG comes here for research purposes and get a dose of sanity away from his other (TGs) fans. My theory continues in that TG/MM write the books to see how big of a negitive reaction he can get. This site feeds his anti-ego and he will continue to pump out the adventures of Richard/TG/MM until these threads die.

Research all previous 18 threads devoted to Richard/TG/MM and you'll see that MM was driving them all! Why would anyone put themselves through that if he didn't believe that any press is better then no press at all?

Archived