Casting Members

Ski the Swift

I don't remember Grey Worm's description at all, but my GOD you look like I portray him. Like a very sad Trey Parker.

You've gotta be either Ellaria Sand or Arianne Martell.

Dornish Prince - I think you're a Renly.

tysha=sansa stark

I'll take that as a compliment even though I don't have red hair or blue eyes!

We have most definitely done this before. But I guess the new folks deserve a shot at the casting process.

I *had* one piece of advice and unfortunately one person has already broken it: do not, under any circumstances, cast someone as Brienne. That was done in the last thread and it was offensive then as well. She is described as completely, utterly ugly. I can't believe someone would have the gall to tell someone (an teenage girl no less) that she looks like Brienne. Utterly tactless.

I want to point out that just like last time, the "Brienne" in question looks absolutely nothing like Brienne, so the insult quite seems random and unneccesary.

Anyway, DP, I'd call you Oberyn. Given your boardname I'd imagine you'd like that.

I lurked for so long I've never played. Most of the guesses so far are pretty good, but I'll add my take:

ski - Pod is good, but I could also see Renly.

swiftsnowmane - Lyanna or possibly a Lady in Waiting. Maybe even Margery?

serdog - One of the men of NW, definitely. I can't pick one in particular though. You just seem like the fierence and dedicated types.

RVoD - Another Renly contender...of course, we've yet to meet Young Grif and those swordsmen, so maybe I should withhold judgment.

lyanna - Definitely a woman who athletic...An older Arya perhaps, or Lyanna since we know she was good with a sword. You do have the Stark coloring like Arya and Jon Snow.

GC - The red hair says Ygritte, but I think you could pull off Margery too, possibly even Sansa. After all, hair can be died...

tysha - I'm drawing a blank on the name (bad brain!), but the Red Viper's mistress -- the super sexy, one.

soylentbrown - Stannis is good, but I could also see one of the really capable battle-Lords...Maybe Samwell's. Or possibly one of the old Kings Guard.

Visz - I think the hood is influencing me overly much, but I see you as a Maester.

DP - Hmm...Maybe Robb toward the end of his life, or a young Ned?

Here's me with my hair pulled back: http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/kak...nt=IMG_3083.jpg

and me with my hair down looking terribly serious (I WAS in the middle of getting married!): http://brandondigitalmedia.com/Kasdorf_Wedding/large-37.html

*sigh*

What the hell. I may not be new, but it's Sat morning, and I'm bored.

I may have the Tully coloring, but I don't know if I fit into total description.

You do have that coloring! Maybe an older Sansa or a young version of Cat or Lysa? I'm leaning toward Lysa before she went all crazy...

I lurked for so long I've never played. Most of the guesses so far are pretty good, but I'll add my take:

ski - Pod is good, but I could also see Renly.

swiftsnowmane - Lyanna or possibly a Lady in Waiting. Maybe even Margery?

serdog - One of the men of NW, definitely. I can't pick one in particular though. You just seem like the fierence and dedicated types.

RVoD - Another Renly contender...of course, we've yet to meet Young Grif and those swordsmen, so maybe I should withhold judgment.

lyanna - Definitely a woman who athletic...An older Arya perhaps, or Lyanna since we know she was good with a sword. You do have the Stark coloring like Arya and Jon Snow.

GC - The red hair says Ygritte, but I think you could pull off Margery too, possibly even Sansa. After all, hair can be died...

tysha - I'm drawing a blank on the name (bad brain!), but the Red Viper's mistress -- the super sexy, one.

soylentbrown - Stannis is good, but I could also see one of the really capable battle-Lords...Maybe Samwell's. Or possibly one of the old Kings Guard.

Visz - I think the hood is influencing me overly much, but I see you as a Maester.

DP - Hmm...Maybe Robb toward the end of his life, or a young Ned?

Here's me with my hair pulled back: http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/kak...nt=IMG_3083.jpg

and me with my hair down looking terribly serious (I WAS in the middle of getting married!): http://brandondigitalmedia.com/Kasdorf_Wedding/large-37.html

That's not a hood XD that's my hair.

That's not a hood XD that's my hair.

Oops... I'm at work (library) on a screen with crappy resolution. The shadows are blending together in the photo on my screen and the left side looks like a cowled hood (if I look closer, the right side is CLEARLY hair.) Oddly, looking closer doesn't change my impression. I think you'd make a fabulous Maester.

Well I'll play again.

There's the normal-looking but funny-dressed Nora and then the funny-looking but normal-dressed Nora.

And of course, I'm massive and huge, so I basically have no chance but for Brienne. After a few bumps with an ugly stick, hopefully. :)

you'd have to be beaten slap to death with said ugly stick...and still wouldn't be close ;) . maybe after eight hours of makeup and stuff...

Obviously I'd like to be the Hairy Bear from "the Bear and the Maiden Fair". However, if the role is not cast, we should find an alternative:

Me, as a peasant:

travessa2yx6.th.jpg

Me, as a merchant on Oldtown's market:

passi1am0.th.jpg

Me, as a knight training with his sword:

samuraife6.th.jpg

Archived