Casting Members

Ski the Swift

of couse I said as much the Teeth throw me off big time

People don't like being told they have big teeth either.

ETA: It's just that I saw this happen before on the last thread. I would have thought it could be avoided this time around.

Savior - Pod works, but Robb might also be a good fit. Especially if you adopted a fierce expression!

Hairy the Bear - Absolutely Ned. You're perfect!

Ecthelion Stark - I'm trying to think of young knights with dark hair, and know that I keep coming back to Renly. All of our dark nights in the books are either older or the Red Viper! Perhaps Robb, although you'd need to lighten your a touch I think. But definitely, a young knight.

Auburn Dragon - I see one of the sand snakes more than Marge... but Arianne might also be a good fit.

Caligua - I think your grin seems piratical... Maybe Davos way back before he lost those fingers?

Jakob L - Rickon -----> Bran. Such cute pictures!

No one's got a guess for me? Of course, the plum women's roles are Cersei and Cat (how much fun would they be to play?!), but I think I'd need to be aged and more buxom to be Cat, and I look awful as a blonde (I've worn the wigs before, and it's not a good look), so I could, sadly, never pull off Cersei.

No one's got a guess for me? Of course, the plum women's roles are Cersei and Cat (how much fun would they be to play?!), but I think I'd need to be aged and more buxom to be Cat, and I look awful as a blonde (I've worn the wigs before, and it's not a good look), so I could, sadly, never pull off Cersei.

Surely you are Dacey Mormont. Are you not the niece of the Old Bear who wielded a morningstar, alongside your mother and the Young Wolf, at the Battle of the Whispering Wood?

What's wrong with Catelyn? If you don't want her, what about hmm... Melisandre! How do you look in red?

Completely unrelated: these guys were wondering where you been hanging out.

Oh, that's priceless!

Okay... I'm getting older again...

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/ja...e17Years001.jpg

Now who am I? (Yes, that's right, my golden graduation tassle says "92"... I'm showing my age.)

Archived