New York 18th July, Chicago 24th July

Hey NYC peeps!

What say you to the Blind Tiger (281 Bleecker St at Jones Street -- close to the Christopher Street station on the 1 train and the W 4th Street station on the A/C/E/B/D/F trains, walkable from the Bleecker St stop on the 6 and the Prince St stop on the R/W. Here is a map.)? They have all sorts of great beer and other beverages, plus sandwiches, cheese plates and other assorted foodstuffs. Let's meet there on Wednesday (18 July) at 7pm.

I'll be the guy in the "Blame Pod" t-shirt. Sophelia and Xray will likely be the ones sitting near me.

For contact purposes, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.

ETA: the location of the damn bar!

:cheers::thumbsup:

I'll probably wear my night's watch t-shirt ;)

Thanks for the directions Mr X - I'll be in touch soon.

Hope you can come along Plunja - the more the merrier. :)

Hey TC - your PM inbox is full! The system wouldn't let me reply to your message. :(

Sorry. It's not full anymore.

I hope I can make it but I have evening class and it usually lasts till about 9 or so. Will take me some additional time to get down to the place so we'll see.

Hey NYC peeps!

What say you to the Blind Tiger (281 Bleecker St at Jones Street -- close to the Christopher Street station on the 1 train and the W 4th Street station on the A/C/E/B/D/F trains, walkable from the Bleecker St stop on the 6 and the Prince St stop on the R/W. Here is a map.)? They have all sorts of great beer and other beverages, plus sandwiches, cheese plates and other assorted foodstuffs. Let's meet there on Wednesday (18 July) at 7pm.

I'll be the guy in the "Blame Pod" t-shirt. Sophelia and Xray will likely be the ones sitting near me.

For contact purposes, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.

ETA: the location of the damn bar!

Thanx X! I'll do my best to make it there. :) Can't wait to finally meet all of you.

This lurker will try to stop by and say hello.

ETA: In NYC on Wednesday.

Wow - you have been lurking a while - definitely time to come out of the woodwork.:)

I have just arrived in New York. Mmm - nice and warm here, and it's not raining :o. Now I need to work out how to get a cellphone number...

I'm in kind of the same boat as OB as far as lurking goes, but I should be able to swing into the city on the 24th. Let me know the whens and wheres when you get it figured out.

Have fun in NYC!

I have just arrived in New York. Mmm - nice and warm here, and it's not raining :o.

Hmm - I think I angered Thor. Now it's pelting it down and there's thunderstorms. Home from home. :P

A good time was had by all, I think (myself drunk and happy - iwished I coudl have stayed in NY longer - wonderful to meet you all - will report and hopefully post pics tomorrow when I'm not so drunk). Sophie xxx

P.S. X-Ray got Gregor's helm as a present :stunned:

I concur. Why I haven't met up with you all before, I don't know... Let's do it again soon. (That was a great helm, btw... Sophelia has a picture of me wearing it, I believe.)

Archived