Roberts Newcomb and Stanek

Myshkin

Almost as good as this thread, where Stanek tries to insinuated that Joss Whedon must be a huge Stanek fan, since he borrowed several of Stanek's concept for an episode of Dollhouse.

I'm 100% certain that Joss Whedon has never even heard of Robert Stanek:

http://ruinmist.hmm.com/index.cgi?board=absolutes&action=display&thread=1187

Good job on your site, by the way. I totally get why you'd spend hours putting it together.

Kawnliee, are you the person who wrote the 6-page dissection of Stanek and his lies? That was a pretty awesome smack-down, and funny to boot. :thumbsup:

I am indeed. I've been following Stanek and just collecting links and bits of information about him for roughly two years now. It wasn't until late last year that I decided to really start going in-depth on him. And I've found that the deeper I go, the more bizarre the man is.

Almost as good as this thread, where Stanek tries to insinuated that Joss Whedon must be a huge Stanek fan, since he borrowed several of Stanek's concept for an episode of Dollhouse.

I'm 100% certain that Joss Whedon has never even heard of Robert Stanek:

http://ruinmist.hmm.com/index.cgi?board=absolutes&action=display&thread=1187

Odd. I thought these books were mostly for kids. The posters there seem to be adultish. Yes, I said 'adultish'.

Odd. I thought these books were mostly for kids. The posters there seem to be adultish. Yes, I said 'adultish'.

According to Kawnliee's site, the "adult" and "kid" versions of his books are actually exactly the same, except the kid versions have cuter fonts (and, presumably, kiddy-looking covers, although I'm not sure I dare look at any Stanek covers). It's probably just easier to get away with selling them to kids because kids care less about stuff like style.

According to Kawnliee's site, the "adult" and "kid" versions of his books are actually exactly the same, except the kid versions have cuter fonts (and, presumably, kiddy-looking covers, although I'm not sure I dare look at any Stanek covers). It's probably just easier to get away with selling them to kids because kids care less about stuff like style.

omg you really need to take a look at those covers. If you like Michael Whelan you'll love these ;)

I am indeed. I've been following Stanek and just collecting links and bits of information about him for roughly two years now. It wasn't until late last year that I decided to really start going in-depth on him. And I've found that the deeper I go, the more bizarre the man is.

Holy crap your site is freaking hilarious. I've read the first two parts, and my brain is already in Stanek overload. I don't know how you waded through all that dross, but I love that you did :thumbsup:

Archived