Roberts Newcomb and Stanek

Myshkin

This just means that we're gonna have to work harder. I won't be satisfied until we're the first thing that pops up when someone types "[expletive deleted]" into Google.

[string of expletives deleted]

Careful about saying his name so often. He might go chasing after GRRM if he sees this.

I just did a quick Google search for [expletive deleted] to see if this page was coming up yet - don't think his "lawyers" will be onto us yet, as the first few pages of results seem to be dozens of suspiciously similar glowing reviews... the guy's been very busy! Doesn't he have a real job?

He lives in a cardboard box and beats up hobos outside of a soup kitchen for sustenance. He has nothing better to do.

Careful about saying his name so often. He might go chasing after GRRM if he sees this.

Exactly. GRRM does not own or manage this website, nor is responsible for the content of our posts in anyway. However, it wouldn't be the first time GRRM has been directly contacted over someone offended by our threads. Obviously we don't want his time wasted on our nonsense, so I'd just say we ought to be careful.

I think you guys are taking this Stanak guy too seriously. The dude's just embracing the zeitgeist of the age -- turning around and accusing your detractors of doing the very thing they accuse you of doing in order to make yourself look favourable -- in his case, writing false reviews in order to sway public opinion about his works. The guy's a shining example of a budding capitalist trying to sell/defend his product in a dog-eat-dog world; I for one wish the guy abundant success ;)

Perhaps due to your newness you don't understand how we interact with each other on these forums. We joke around with each other. A lot. Get used to it. Why, just the other day MinDonner accused me of being Tairy Goodkind in disguise, which is a far graver insult than being called Robert Stanek. So please, there's no reason to lash out at people on these forums, you just have to realise that most things said around here are said in jest.

...You're not TG in disguise? :P

I think you guys are taking this Stanak guy too seriously. The dude's just embracing the zeitgeist of the age -- turning around and accusing your detractors of doing the very thing they accuse you of doing in order to make yourself look favourable -- in his case, writing false reviews in order to sway public opinion about his works. The guy's a shining example of a budding capitalist trying to sell/defend his product in a dog-eat-dog world; I for one wish the guy abundant success ;)

And obviously you take our posts way too seriously. ;)

...You're not TG in disguise? :P

How dare you!!!!!!!!! I should rip your spine out with my bare hands just for suggesting something so foul! If you were a small child I would kick you in the jaw right now! I'm gonna go carve a statue before my thing rises any more.

:P

And what will the statue be about, Ter- I mean, Myshkin?

It will be about the glory of the human spirit! The statue will depict me naked, erect, masculine, punching Stalin with one hand and squeezing Ayn Rand's booby with the other. It will be such a powerful sight that people all over the world will fall to their knees and cry tears of pure joy.

It will be about the glory of the human spirit! The statue will depict me naked, erect, masculine, punching Stalin with one hand and squeezing Ayn Rand's booby with the other. It will be such a powerful sight that people all over the world will fall to their knees and cry tears of pure joy.

*dies laughing*

I heard if you say his name three times in the mirrior Stanek will come out and write.

I heard if you leave a turd in the toilet Stanek will sneak in and steal it.

beniowa - my work has the site you linked blocked. Can you post a summary/quote from it?

Dies_Laughing_emoticon.gif

Edit: well that didn't work... It's just an emoticon of laughing, bug eyes, then falling over dead.

Holy hell dude. You owe me a new keyboard. There is mountain dew all over this one.

Archived