Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MysteryOfTime

Ok, where are the Texans!

Wake up, Texans!

It's time to do something again. TRF is on right now. That would be a good start.

I'm thinking of starting up a San Antonio BWB meetup group, but not sure if that would generate any real attention.

Keep me posted, RRketeers.

Wake up, Texans!

It's time to do something again. TRF is on right now. That would be a good start.

I'm thinking of starting up a San Antonio BWB meetup group, but not sure if that would generate any real attention.

Keep me posted, RRketeers.

I'll be at Ren Faire Sat, Nov 6th. I'm currently living in Longview.

League City here. Ill be going to the renfest one of these weekends. Ill be the guy lurking like i do on these boards.

Wrath still needs to come visit me. I find it SUPER hard to believe I'm the only person on this board from a big city like Austin. Eponine came from Denver to visit a few weekends ago. That's the most BWB action this state has seen in a while.

I was born in Texas--Houston--but mostly grew up in southern California and live in the Kansas City, MO metro area (another big B-B-Q city). But I have both friends and family in Austin.

Once a Texan always a Texan, right?

Haha yeah I'm usually there 4-5 times a year for a few days at a time. My grandparents live just outside of town, down off the highway to Alexander near some new housing developments, though their farm was there before any of that stuff.

Cool. :) I'm familiar with that area. It's pretty country out that way.

Mandy. I will be in austin on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. Let me know if you want to get a drink or talk geekery.

Yeah... I totally missed this. I would have loved to meet up. DANG IT!!!