Prologue of aDwD

Tetyr

Hey people :) I was wondering whether there is a written version of the prologue of aDwD is available :) If yes, could someone please post the link? I haven't found anything in other topics I've been looking at apart from the spoilers :o

To the best of my knowledge, having never attended a reading, GRRM strongly discourages verbatim reproduction of his readings. Synopses are acceptable. You may just have to pore further over the summaries in the InConJunction thread with the rest of us. :)

Someone could probably sneak in a recording device if you were crafty enough but man i've already been soiled on so many of the older chapters because I don't have the sense to stay away.

Most of the Dany chapters are older there were the outlines of 5 or so on the old board. I have since forgot most of what I read and want to keep it that way.

George R R was going back to revise, he wasn't happy. Soooo, no written or printed versions yet. He was scribbling on his copy as he read.

Someone could probably sneak in a recording device if you were crafty enough but man i've already been soiled on so many of the older chapters because I don't have the sense to stay away.
(emphasis mine)

If you think they are crappy, you should just come out and say so. :P

(some typos just crack me up)

Archived