Resin Sculptures

McCloskey

Hey all, I finally logged back on here, though this thread may be done. I finally got the side by side comparison pics of all the busts to work. Turns out I was working on the fake version of our site. Don't ask.

Any way to sum up what the latest news story was saying, the busts are approximately 8" tall. But when you look at them all side by side you can see that thy do differ in size. Look at the difference in Sandors Gauntleted hand as compared to Neds gloved hand. You can definitely see the relative size difference.

Once again send any questions to here and I'll do my best to address them.

Getting quite a big error message when I try to order now...

DB function failed with error number 1242

Subquery returns more than 1 row SQL=SELECT sum(cart_price) cart_price, round(sum((cart_quantity * cart_shipping) * cart_shipping_factor), 2) cart_shipping FROM (SELECT cart_price, cart_quantity, (SELECT shipping FROM val_product WHERE id = cart_item_id) cart_shipping, (SELECT shipping_factor FROM val_country WHERE country_value = (SELECT country FROM val_addr WHERE addr_type = 'shipping' AND session_id = cart_session_id)) cart_shipping_factor FROM val_cart WHERE cart_session_id = 'db90d0ee5d846fcb937a7e7d10934450') x;DB function failed with error number 1242

Subquery returns more than 1 row SQL=SELECT region_tax FROM val_region WHERE region_value = '' AND country_id = (SELECT country_id FROM val_country WHERE country_value = 'UK')

Thanks. I hadn't got round to doing that yet. :) Unfortunately I got the same error 2 days in a row.

What country are you ordering from? We don't deliver to Butswana. In case that's where you're ordering from. If you let me know the country I can look at the specs on our site and figure out what's wrong. I appreciate the patience. I went back and forth with a fan in Germany for a day or so before he was able to order.

It seems the domestic ordering is great. I think. I hope. Just bear with me and I'll fix anything that's not working. Worst case scenario you can email me all your info and I'll enter your order manually!

Jedrock Son of Jedrock

Archived