Goodkind XXVII: Welcome to the Yeard Reich

swedeheadchris

The Lemmings of Discord is an unofficial alliance formed to fight the forces of celery. Fear us, for we are legion. Like a giant fighting centipede, or possibly like rain on a campfire.

So, how does one join up to the Lemmings of subjectivism.

Do I just walk off a cliff, or do I have to pay a fee first?

Yeard Reich makes me think of an old historical fiction by a british author named Colin Forbes. The Leader and the Damned.

The premise was that the assassination attempt on Hitler in '43 succeeded, and he was replaced by his double, who was similarly unstable, but lacked any of the flair for military matters. Well, it also dealt with the idea of a soviet spy at the top levels of the Reich... code name Woodpecker, I think?

Anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, unless the increase in the appearance of the O-ist philosophy, rape, almost-rape, murder, testicle-eating, and such was a result of Tairy being replaced by his double after a successful assassination. (Probably by Robert Jordan in retribution for Stone of Tears.)

Lemming membership in 4 easy steps:

1) Hate the Yeard

2) Post in the Goodkind threads

3) Read the Blog of Truth

4) Suck up to WLU until he grants you a title

But if you really want to pay... :D

Edited by Muttering Bill

I've seen these threads for awhile and wanted to join, but I have hesitated. Choosing life is hard.

I would like to join in the Tairy bashing.

But what the hell do i post? a joke? a limerick? a faux- tairy story? quotes from ayn rand?

what?!

Edited by Jacen

"Alright. I'll kill a snitch. I'm not saying I have. I'm not saying I haven't. But you know what I mean. Whatever."

Wow, Epic Phail to say the least. I dropped from Number 1 to Number 5 which either means more people are spamming to up their post count, or my celery levels are decidedly lacking. I choose option 1, thus choosing life.

I dropped to last place in the last thread, because I am a death chooser - it's hard to type with your spine ripped out. I did manage two posts though, sans-spine. Most mere mortal death-choosers can't even manage one.

I am honored that my title was selected, although I knew from the moment I typed it that it was too brilliant to ignore.

Richard was born as a simple Pit Bull. He was taller than most pit bulls. But the pit he faced tonight was taller than him. Despite the years of torture and abuse he believed in his noble spirit and would not do as his master wanted. In other circumstances this other pit might be his friend with ass sniffing exchanged with much delight. But he was about to be attack and he was not going to let himself be harmed.

I love your style! Perhaps if Tairy wrote in stream of consciousness he would be somewhat more readable. Perhaps not.

For all of you wishing to join the Church of Discord of Latter Day Lemmings you need only do two things:

1) Hate Tairy with all your spine

2) Follow me blindly over cliffs

Pretty easy, really.

Edited by Myshkin

Lemming membership in 4 easy steps:

1) Hate the Yeard

2) Post in the Goodkind threads

3) Read the Blog of Truth

4) Suck up to WLU until he grants you a title

But if you really want to pay... :D

I feel it necessary that step four is the most important. A lemming without a title is like a War Wizard without a gay-Liberace cape or Richard without his 'special smile'.

The top posters from GOODKIND XXVI are:

WLU 732

The Wolf Maid 57

Myshkin 47

Jaxom 1974 38

word 34

Muttering Bill 30

GoldenPanda 17

I'd just like to post an edited postcount, to represent what my count would have been were I not flying back and forth between San Diego for the past four days. So much like we know Richard is honourable, just and kind by being told, I win the thread by saying so.

Get it right people!

One can't join the Lemmings of Discord, one rises up and deserves Lemming of Discordship.

I've seen these threads for awhile and wanted to join, but I have hesitated. Choosing life is hard.

No one said choosing life is easy.

But what the hell do i post? a joke? a limerick? a faux- tairy story? quotes from ayn rand?

Look deep inside your soul. If what you see is black, empty and soulless, you've got a head start. I suggest a joke limerick that involves a faux-Tairy story that quotes Ayn Rand. Or choose the easier option - find an interview and mock it.

If you see a vapid desire to latch on to hollow philosophy, you might want to check out some other boards. PM me, I've got some suggestions. Here's a hint, they may involve a certain person's name. That starts with T.

I am honored that my title was selected, although I knew from the moment I typed it that it was too brilliant to ignore.

I still prefer something involving 'Look what the Yeard has wrought'.

For all of you wishing to join the Church of Discord of Latter Day Lemmings you need only do two things:

1) Hate Tairy with all your spine

2) Follow me blindly over cliffs

1) One would think it would require an organ more necessary than the spine. I prefer to hate with my liver, though for loathing I use my entire lymphatic system. You'd die without a lymphatic system, unlike a stinking spine.

2) Myshkin is chief lemming, if you can't follow him you can't follow anyone.

Maltaran - the picture of the Yeard we've been using on wiipedia has been deleted, I'm going to try replacing it.

For all those who commented on tg.net on the last thread, be aware that Mystar lost. Thus. I know you're not surprised.

Danro, Deornoth and Jacen:

No need to pay fees to join the Church of Lemmings. Just be a death-chooser. And do not feed the Yeard. Getting chrusch titles are tricker, though. :D Having a Tairy quote in the sig helps.

2) Myshkin is chief lemming, if you can't follow him you can't follow anyone.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that it's Pat who is actually the Original, if not the Chief, Lemming of Discord, followed by Mme. Erzulie. But WTH, we're lemmings, so rank doesn't really matter.

You know, we just aren't being mean enough to Tairy. We need to turn to an author to show us the way (I'm copy/pasting this from a wotmania post that was in turn copy/pasted from Dragonmount):

I seem to feeling rather viperish today. I also hear that a certain writer, on hearing that I had heart problems, announced that his cardiologist, on holding his (the writer’s) heart in his hands said that he could have been holding the heart of a sixteen year-old or some such. My cardiologist told me much the same thing, but I made him give it back. Ahem. A question occurs. What was wrong that anyone had their filthy fingers palping his actual heat. All my heart examinations have been via catheritazation or electrocardiogram or echocardiogram or the like. Only if they saw cause would anyone be sticking fingers into my chest must less fingering my heart. Some discrepancy there, eh?

And which author? Why Tairy himself. Scroll down to the 6/2/2006 message for that.

Just thought I'd share the "love."

(Oh, and that I now have a new teaching position. All is right with the world.)

You know, we just aren't being mean enough to Tairy. We need to turn to an author to show us the way (I'm copy/pasting this from a wotmania post that was in turn copy/pasted from Dragonmount):

And which author? Why Tairy himself. Scroll down to the 6/2/2006 message for that.

OMFG. Is Tairy plagarizing RJ's disease, too? Is there NO end to THIS?

(Congrats on the teaching position. :cheers: Spread the Lemming ways, eh?)

Tairy goodkind is a piece of shit. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that it's Pat who is actually the Original, if not the Chief, Lemming of Discord, followed by Mme. Erzulie. But WTH, we're lemmings, so rank doesn't really matter.

The only "rank" that matters here abouts is the foul stench of the Sword of Truth series of "novels". :P

I recommend this site for quotes lifted straight from the poisoned pen of Terry.

Thank the gods we didn't have XXVI on TG.com! :lol:

Edited by Jaxom 1974

The only "rank" that matters here abouts is the foul stench of the Sword of Truth series of "novels". :P

I recommend this site for quotes lifted straight from the poisoned pen of Terry.

Thank the gods we didn't have XXVI on TG.com! :lol:

From those pages:

"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people." -Zedd

"When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack!" -Richard

"Lord Rahl has very big hands. They fit perfectly over my breasts." -Mord-Sith Berdine

"Dance with me death, for I am ready." -Richard

And yeah, if we had been there, we would have all been banned.

Damn! Second page and I still haven't posted.

In my case I challenged him to a fight.

Not recommended, though, unless you're really sure of yourself.

Edited by The Wolf Maid