Goodkind XXVII: Welcome to the Yeard Reich

swedeheadchris

I'd just like to comment that the reason I found this place was that I saw a referance for this thread about those who detest Tairy (as I've already learned to call him) on another message board. While I only read a couple of the books years ago when I was in my late teens, possibly early twenties, my hate still lives for the works of the yeard.

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you don't feel like searching out all 27 threads, you can view some of the hightlights (also a handy reference guide) on The Blog of Truth, if you haven't visited already.

It's a little quiet today, but it'll pick up again soon enough.

@FT1B - I'm going to wait until you get the rest of the parody up before I read it. (Just thought you might like a little encouragement, since there haven't been any comments yet. :) )

Edited by Muttering Bill

I'd just like to comment that the reason I found this place was that I saw a referance for this thread about those who detest Tairy (as I've already learned to call him) on another message board. While I only read a couple of the books years ago when I was in my late teens, possibly early twenties, my hate still lives for the works of the yeard.

It isn't hatred though.

It's pure disdain and loathing. The Goodkind threads aren't pillars of hate (or creation for that matter), but they're warnings. They're red lights in a green light world a go go that spreads the word that, while one can enjoy TG if they so choose, do for a true purpose, to be entertained and escape from the day to day grind that reading books is supposed to be about (and by getting the books from a library). Don't feed the notion that there is actually some sort of message about "living life better" through the books. They're fantasy stories that have no coherence to reality no matter how much the hapless followers of TG seem to think they do.

I suddenly realize the ironic twist that we're the lemmings...duh!

Edited by Jaxom 1974

Wow. I'm quite disappointed in you guys - only 10 posts in this thread since I left work yesterday.

Look, people - I count on you for my lunchtime entertainment, so I expect to see at least 2 new pages worth of posts each day. A paltry 10 posts, with no parodies and very few insults just doesn't cut it. Remember - every second you spend away from this thread, the Yeard grows more powerful. I expect a complete and total return to form tomorrow. Perhaps throw in some extra content to make up for your lack of performance last night.

Death Choosers!!!!!

Wow. I'm quite disappointed in you guys - only 10 posts in this thread since I left work yesterday.

Look, people - I count on you for my lunchtime entertainment, so I expect to see at least 2 new pages worth of posts each day. A paltry 10 posts, with no parodies and very few insults just doesn't cut it. Remember - every second you spend away from this thread, the Yeard grows more powerful. I expect a complete and total return to form tomorrow. Perhaps throw in some extra content to make up for your lack of performance last night.

Death Choosers!!!!!

Maybe if you spent less time "working" and more time "at lunch" we'd have a few more posts now, wouldn't we? :P

Welcome my commie brother! Through us you will learn not only to hate the works of the Yeard but also to hate the Yeard Himself.

Well some of our regular 'daytime' members are missing (word and WLU specifically). Though that doesn't explain for last nights quiet.

I guess Jaxom's whining about a TTNE scared everyone away. :P

Edited by Muttering Bill

Well some of our regular 'daytime' members are missing (word and WLU specifically). Though that doesn't explain for last nights quiet.

I hope nothing's wrong. It's possible that they've been abducted by Tairy, and at this very moment are being tortured via nipple magic and being forced to eat their testicles.