I'm a dominant, egotistical, raving maniac...

swedeheadchris

Just did the ASOIAF House test - I'm a Lannister. It's quite interesting - it breaks you down into different categories. If anyone wants to see mine, I blogged about it, just. Click here. Choice quote from mine?

...your golden curling hair and irresistible sex appeal...

To do your own, click here.

Enjoy!

Will be interesting to see what you lot are like! :)

~Chris.

Brutal. Opportunistic. Unforgiving. Rising again, harder and stronger, you are of House Greyjoy.

You are a dominant personality. Although you are neither the strongest nor the most cunning, you bend the weaknesses of others to your own advantage. Extremely opportunistic, you are the Wendy Pepper of Westeros, letting everyone fall over themselves and get tangled up before springing lightly over the pile of bodies. When others criticize you, you’re more likely to cut out their tongue than lend an ear. Your arrogance is hard-wired into you to such a degree that you barely recognize other human beings to be of your same species, let alone your equals.

You are also introverted, which means that nobody knows what the hell is going on inside your head. Spontaneous and extremely impulsive, your actions will always take people by surprise. As such, it’s unlikely that you have many friends or allies in the wide world; people just don’t find you trustworthy. And there’s a reason for that, too, which is...

You’re untrustworthy! You are opportunistic, greedy, stubborn, and more-than-willing to climb over anyone you must to get to the top. You are unwilling to compromise on anything, and instead of using strategy, you try to eliminate as many of the other players as possible. Let’s face it—by conventional moral standards, you’re just not a very admirable person. Perhaps if you stopped laughing when people cut their fingers off at your dinner parties...?

Representative characters include: Aeron Greyjoy, Asha Greyjoy, and Victarion Greyjoy

Similar Houses: Baratheon, Frey, and Lannister

Opposite House: Tully

When playing the game of thrones, you play it buck naked, flappin’ in the breeze.

Not exactly what I expected, but eerily accurate in some parts.

36% Dominant, 36% Extroverted, 54% Trustworthy

House Stark.

Prepare to die, Senshou Greyjoy!

The description are fun to read, yet make me want to smack the ones who wrote them. :whip:

Responsible. Respectable. Dour. That’s not shit coming out of your ass--it’s honor. You are clearly of House Stark.

You are a submissive personality, meaning that you are more than willing to relinquish control to someone more qualified; you will unflinchingly accept any responsibility that is thrust upon you, including servitude. Unfortunately for you, your unending patience and accommodating nature often make people look to you for a leader. In essence, you are the perfect leader: someone who has no desire to lead, yet is substantially well-qualified to do it.

You are also introverted, which means that people sometimes have difficulty understanding your thought process. Your dependable nature makes you predictable, but you’ve probably got all sorts of emotional dysfunctions when it comes to more intimate relationships. There are very few people whom you trust unwaveringly, and you’re not the type to confide in other people. So cold, so aloof--so Stark.

Finally, you are trustworthy--the very definition of the word. All secrets are safe with you. All of your vows are unbreakable. True to your name, you world is a stark place; there is black, and there is white. Your rigidity tends to undercut your overall value as a friend and ally. Honesty such as yours is hard to come by, which is easy to understand when you consider how easily manipulated you are by less decent individuals. Essentially, you’re the nice guy, and you’ll always finish last.

Representative characters include: Eddard Stark, Jon Snow, and Sansa Stark

Similar Houses: Frey, Lannister and Tully

Opposite House: Baratheon

When playing the game of thrones, you play it with one sword in your hand and another up your ass.

Well... :lol:

I'm not ashamed to admit I ended up with the house that receives the most hatred upstairs in the book forums. That's right:

Dutiful. Affable. Total doormats. The kindest and gentlest of the houses, you are of House Tully.

You are a submissive personality, meaning that ruling is not something that intrigues you. You posses an odd kind of wisdom in knowing that the throne has too many drawbacks; your interests are far more domestic. You are no threat to the ruling powers, but your strong loyalties to hearth and home make you too difficult to be bought--and if you can’t be bought, you’re usually destroyed.

You are also introverted. You don’t enjoy broadcasting your devices and ambitions to the entire world; instead, you prefer to confide in a close-knit support system of friends and family. You’re very talkative with those you trust, and you’re the type of person who will review plans endlessly. Trust from you must be earned, and you’re very cautious around new people. In Westeros, that’s probably a good thing.

Perhaps most notably, you are trustworthy. Once you are connected to someone, you will stick with them, come Hell or high water. Your loyalties run very deep, and you’re definitely not the type to run willy-nilly betraying friends and destroying alliances. Unfortunately, you lack both the physical strength and the cojones to stand up to those who do you wrong. To those seeking power, you’re an obstacle--but a lawn mower doesn’t fear the garden gnome. Lions, dragons, and krakens all eat fish like you for breakfast.

Ancient. Noble. Passionate to the point of insanity. Transcending lesser beings, you are of House Targaryen.

You are a dominant personality—in fact, you are the most dominant of all eight house types. You will not suffer yourself to be ignored. You will not suffer yourself to be ruled. The phrase "I will not suffer myself to _____!" was practically made for you. You are willful, arrogant, and exceedingly dangerous to screw with. With a temper like yours, anyone stupid enough to saunter into your line of fire won’t soon forget their mistake.

You are also extroverted, which means that everyone in the world knows exactly what your intentions are. Unlike your cohorts (who hide behind smiles and courtesies and court politics), you think of it as your birthright to come riding in on an enormous dragon, breathing fire and fucking your siblings. Hey, what you lack in subtlty, you make up in style!

Finally, you are trustworthy. Your absurd amounts of power and borderline psychosis are not used unjustly. Unlike many, your general aims are just and true. You we bred for rule, and the fact that you cannot rest until you are doing so is not your fault. If you make up your mind, it becomes reality. Never one for empty threats or vainglorious lies, you can only speak the truth. And the truth is "fire and blood."

Representative characters include: Daenerys Stormborn, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Viserys Targaryen

Similar Houses: Baratheon, Lannister,and Tully

Opposite House: Frey

When playing the game of thrones, you play it to the death.

72% Dominant, 54% Extroverted, 54% Trustworthy

Ancient. Noble. Passionate to the point of insanity. Transcending lesser beings, you are of House Targaryen.

You are a dominant personality—in fact, you are the most dominant of all eight house types. You will not suffer yourself to be ignored. You will not suffer yourself to be ruled. The phrase "I will not suffer myself to _____!" was practically made for you. You are willful, arrogant, and exceedingly dangerous to screw with. With a temper like yours, anyone stupid enough to saunter into your line of fire won’t soon forget their mistake.

You are also extroverted, which means that everyone in the world knows exactly what your intentions are. Unlike your cohorts (who hide behind smiles and courtesies and court politics), you think of it as your birthright to come riding in on an enormous dragon, breathing fire and fucking your siblings. Hey, what you lack in subtlty, you make up in style!

Finally, you are trustworthy. Your absurd amounts of power and borderline psychosis are not used unjustly. Unlike many, your general aims are just and true. You we bred for rule, and the fact that you cannot rest until you are doing so is not your fault. If you make up your mind, it becomes reality. Never one for empty threats or vainglorious lies, you can only speak the truth. And the truth is "fire and blood."

18% Dominant, 81% Extroverted, 45% Trustworthy

Vivacious. Gregarious. Dangerous. Slightly gay. Not to be trusted, you are of House Tyrell.

You are of a more submissive personality, though this is not to say that you are unambitious. On the contrary, you know that the spotlight brings more than glory. Unwilling to be saddled with the accusations and petty treacheries of court life, you are content to let someone else hold the reigns of the empire. You’re in the thick of it, though; no one makes a move that you haven’t anticipated. Those headstrong types are so easy to control.

You are also extroverted, which means that no matter how subtly you move your hand, everyone knows that you’re a player--a major one. Your sociability makes you a boon to the smallfolk, though in truth they love a façade. Your god-given talents will often excuse you from criticism, but jealousy will follow you like a dog wherever you go.

You are definitely untrustworthy. Behind you beaming smiles and polite laughter lurks the most dangerous kind of enemy: a charismatic one. You’re opportunistic, and all the more treacherous for your subtlety. An efficient political machine, you are always evaluating yourself as well as your surroundings. There’s no room for error in your household or yourself, and you’ll cut off the hand that offends you.

Representative characters include: Margery Tyrell, Loras Tyrell, and Olenna Redwyne.

Similar Houses: Baratheon, Frey, Tully

Opposite House: Lannister

Seat: Highgarden

When playing the game of thrones, you play it with style

Looks like am the first Tryell...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Your Score: House Frey

36% Dominant, 18% Extroverted, 27% Trustworthy

Violent. Self-important. Total fuckers. Universally despised, you are of House Frey.

You are a submissive personality. Piranha-like, you’ll viciously attack anyone weaker than yourself. However, you are content to bow and scrape and kiss-ass, as long as the owner of that ass remembers the favors you’ve done him. You’re slimy like that.

You are also introverted. You don’t enjoy broadcasting your devices and ambitions to the entire world; instead, you prefer to confide in a close-knit support system of friends and family. The people you keep around yourself are as vicious and proud and power-hungry as yourself, so you’ll always get the advice you want.

Finally, you are untrustworthy. In fact, you are the most untrustworthy of all houses. Do you have any idea how bad that is? Lannisters kill their kings and their fathers and fuck their siblings, but they are still far more trustworthy than you! Nobody likes you; nobody trusts you; nobody respects you. In the end, your blatant ambitions and ruthless executions thereof will alienate you from everyone. You’ll die alone. And you deserve it. (Asshole.)

Representative characters include: Walder Frey, Lothar Frey, and Cleos Frey

Similar Houses: Greyjoy, Stark, and Tyrell

Opposite House: Targaryen

When playing the game of thrones, you play it like a true villain.

omg? me? impossible!

I'm Asha Greyjoy, bitches! (Since she's really the only notable female Greyjoy around).

63% Dominant, 27% Extroverted, 36% Trustworthy

Oddly enough, I only scored higher than 3% of other people of my age and gender on extroversion, but I'm not actually a secluded person. I spend a lot of time with other people, I just don't blab my guts to everyone I know.

House Stark (No surprise to me)

Winter is Coming

9% Dominant, 36% Extroverted, 90% Trustworthy

Interestingly enough, the results say I would make a good leader because I don't like leading for the sake of leading.

I find the question, do you find it hard to discipline children, laugh-out-loud ludicrous, since clearly this quiz is designed by someone who either doesn't have children or has forgotten what it is like to discipline small children (unless, of course, you are the queen of hearts).

Violent. Self-important. Total fuckers. Universally despised, you are of House Frey.

You are a submissive personality. Piranha-like, you’ll viciously attack anyone weaker than yourself. However, you are content to bow and scrape and kiss-ass, as long as the owner of that ass remembers the favors you’ve done him. You’re slimy like that.

You are also introverted. You don’t enjoy broadcasting your devices and ambitions to the entire world; instead, you prefer to confide in a close-knit support system of friends and family. The people you keep around yourself are as vicious and proud and power-hungry as yourself, so you’ll always get the advice you want.

Finally, you are untrustworthy. In fact, you are the most untrustworthy of all houses. Do you have any idea how bad that is? Lannisters kill their kings and their fathers and fuck their siblings, but they are still far more trustworthy than you! Nobody likes you; nobody trusts you; nobody respects you. In the end, your blatant ambitions and ruthless executions thereof will alienate you from everyone. You’ll die alone. And you deserve it. (Asshole.)

Representative characters include: Walder Frey, Lothar Frey, and Cleos Frey

Similar Houses: Greyjoy, Stark, and Tyrell

Opposite House: Targaryen

When playing the game of thrones, you play it like a true villain.

Heh.

Archived