London BWB Meet.

Ser Sean

However, if you want a nice quiet pub (the chilled DJ scene type), then walk past the Town House, turn left and keep walking until you see a pub called The Lodge on your right hand side. Go inside and order a pint of lager. Repeat until Rat Arsed.

FYP you idiot. You fail at directions.

Have you been it it lately, coz the last time I was, it was a shite hole. Just the kind of place I know Isis loves.

I was there a month ago sitting in big leather sofas listening to a DJ playing jazz and stuff. Not saying it wasn't shite but The Bell it isn't.

hope you all had a great time - sadly i was in kent visiting a reconstruction of an anglosaxon villange... would have been great to get pished with you, but I'd already made the commitment to be there...

on the other hand, my nephew's first birthday party has just gone off well and he's been incredibly cute all day :thumbsup:

It was fairly low-key event with just 6 BWBers making it out to Ealing. We did a mini-pub crawl and managed to consume a moderate amount of alcohol (including suspect shooters) and finish off with a respectable curry.

Must do again soon.

N

Archived