London BWB Meet.

Ser Sean

Sorry guys - already got an invite to go to some crummy town called Birmingham or something and meet some peoples.

And that comment guarantees that any meet that you attempt in the future at which I will be present will be somewhat uncomfortable for yourself. :thumbsup:

N

And that comment guarantees that any meet that you attempt in the future at which I will be present will be somewhat uncomfortable for yourself. :thumbsup:

N

Brummies don't scare me. I lived with one for 3 years and he nearly died when I moved out.

Literally.

That's gooners for you. :rolleyes:

Anyways, you genuine BwB folks: did you want to meet in central London and head to Ealing together? Or do you want to just make your own way and we'll hook up when we're there? I'm probably thinking of getting into London somewhere around 2-3pm ish.

ETA: Tom and I are now most likely meeting up before...anyone else?

Yes, you do totally fail. Change your plans, blow people out, whatever is necessary...

Okay, this is all I know right now (my brain is fried because I had weird nightmares last night and slept v badly AND we're really busy here, 2/3 of the staff are off today and things are going wrong already!) I'm meeting Tom at 2pm-ish in central London somewhere. We'll prolly be in Ealing by 4pm. Do you want to suggest somewhere we should head for in Ealing?

Yes, you do totally fail. Change your plans, blow people out, whatever is necessary...

Okay, this is all I know right now (my brain is fried because I had weird nightmares last night and slept v badly AND we're really busy here, 2/3 of the staff are off today and things are going wrong already!) I'm meeting Tom at 2pm-ish in central London somewhere. We'll prolly be in Ealing by 4pm. Do you want to suggest somewhere we should head for in Ealing?

Stay close to the station, so people can find you easily enough. Turn left outside the station and the either go into the Town House (first pub on your left) or carry on past it and straight ahead is the North Star.

However, if you want a nice quiet pub (spit and sawdust type), then walk past the Town House, turn left and keep walking until you see a pub called The Bell on your right hand side. Go inside and order a pint of lager. Repeat until Rat Arsed.

Anyways, you genuine BwB folks: did you want to meet in central London and head to Ealing together? Or do you want to just make your own way and we'll hook up when we're there? I'm probably thinking of getting into London somewhere around 2-3pm ish.

ETA: Tom and I are now most likely meeting up before...anyone else?

Meeting up in London about 3-ish seems a good idea. BTW I don't seem to have your mobile number or Tom's, which would make coordinating meeting up more difficult.

Archived