NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

Tune in SUnday night, folks. I have very big rexpectations. I feel that this game on sunday night will rexplain a lot to you idiots. I rexpect a huge offense rexplosion.

Its going to be a rextraordinary Sunday night.

I dont know how to rexplain it to you Stego. I dont think you can handle any rexplanation. Its like his passes are a mythical sword, its like when he throws, from a stone he pulls out rexcaliber.

When the Bears roll Dallas Im going to be rexstatic. I might even roll on some rexstasy.

I had to quote these and get them in THIS thread.

*waits for a rexplanation*

:rofl:

(ETA: For what it's worth, I think he threw a lot of balls that should have been caught last night. But some of his choices should and will be held accountable. When you make Eli look like a stud in comparison, there are issues.)

The problem was that a lot of balls were caught last night...by the other team. He threw more TD passes to Dallas than he did Chicago.

He made Joey Harrington look like a stud. God, get him out of there. Please.

The problem was that a lot of balls were caught last night...by the other team. He threw more TD passes to Dallas than he did Chicago.

He made Joey Harrington look like a stud. God, get him out of there. Please.

I wholeheartedly agree. But a few of the dropped passes and complete misses by the receivers were unforgiveable. I feel bad for Rex, though. I really do. He should have chosen a different sport. Maybe horseshoes. At least "almost" counts for something in that.

He should have chosen a different sport. Maybe horseshoes. At least "almost" counts for something in that.
That settles it. You DO need to stay pregnant forever. :)

Yeah, well they suck. Bottom line. mwaahaaaa - all the Dallas haters have to just STFU now!
You've beaten teams with a combined record of 2-7. No, we don't have to STFU.

I'm really sorry for Pozluzny. And Wilfork was tackled into Losman, it wasn't intentional.

That elbow was completely intentional. And you know it. And you know that you and the rest of the Patriot fandom would be going ballistic if someone had done it to Brady.

But hey, cheating flows down from the top.

And, I agree with Jaxom that there are more problems than just Grossman, but this Good Rex/Bad Rex routine will just fester and get worse. You don't fix the QB situation, you don't fix anything.

The only problem with that statement is that there's no one on the Qb depth chart that is going to be able to fix this situation. A band-aid on a severed finger isn't going to stop the bleeding and that's management's fault this time.

That elbow was completely intentional. And you know it. And you know that you and the rest of the Patriot fandom would be going ballistic if someone had done it to Brady.

Bronner, are you taking whining lessons from LT?

He was blocked into Lossman. No doubt about that. But because this had to be NBC's... team Z for camera crews, you got no real replay on it, just Rich Gannon (glad to see he's still alive, and I bet in NO WAY bitter at New England for 2001...) exclaiming how it was "intentional."

Wilfork was panalized, and because a defensive player came within 50 yards of a QB, he'll be fined as well. Now, if the same thing happaned to Brady... beats the crap out of me; the O-Line dominates so well, its hard to imagine. Regardless, if this happened to Brady I would hope the same call was made. Leave it at that.

But glad you are not over the "cheating" when everyone else is. Including the NFL.

I saw the replay of Wilfork falling into him and it looked fine to me (if not a little late). The replay I saw did not show him getting blocked into Losman, just him hitting Losman.

Funny little story. I was talking to my brother (a huge Cowboys fan) about who was going to be in the Super Bowl and I (a huge Jets fan) sounded like many of the Pats fans on this board defending the Pats. I seriously do not know how they are going to lose. it's inevitable that they do lose at least one game, but they are just so dominating right now. And Moss' TD catch on the sideline was insane. How can anyone stop him when Brady just throws the ball as far as he can and Moss runs underneath it and into the endzone (but I am still taking Stego's bet on the Jets game if he wants - and gives me some points).

The only problem with that statement is that there's no one on the Qb depth chart that is going to be able to fix this situation. A band-aid on a severed finger isn't going to stop the bleeding and that's management's fault this time.

Yeah, but again, what's the point of having three QB's on the game day roster?

What do they have to lose by putting in Griese or Orton? Almost nothing.

By continuing the charade of "Rex is our guy" what are they accomplishing? Maybe by some miracle he evolves into a competent game manager, but any hint of such progress in his game can't even be found.

Scramble, dammit. Get fired up. Get a personal foul for a malicious facemask after you throw a pick. Act like you care in an interview. Curse out a Jay Mariotti or Gene Wojciechowski in a press conference. Get drunk and hit on Suzy Colber. Whatever. Just show some sign of life.

It's like he's pumped up on Zoloft and just doesn't give a damn in his happy little Rex world.

That's the pity of it.

Archived