NEW! UPDATE! 10/30 Countdown to Qarth: World Fantasy Convention

God I hope I'm well trashed when I see you people so I can keep this love-fest going :lol:

Nice Mya went away. The third trimester happened.

She may be back after the birth of her son. Then again, she might not be back until he turns 18.

We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

:kiss:

Nice Mya went away. The third trimester happened.

She may be back after the birth of her son. Then again, she might not be back until he turns 18.

We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

:kiss:

You know, it sounds like having you tend bar would be a waste of a good resource here. We should make you the bouncer! :devil:

For clothes-packing purposes, it may be worth noting that the current weather forecast predicts lows in the low 30s and highs in the mid 50s all three days of the con.

Thanks for the (bad) news, x. Winter is truly coming.

Can anyone give me any help with uploading a pic to my profile here? I feel like an idiot! I go to the page to update the profile, but when I click on "upload pic" or "remove pic" neither works - it just reloads the page and doesn't give me any prompt to be able to search for a pic or anything...maybe it's something with my browser? Anyone else have this kind of problem?

Thanks!

Thanks for the (bad) news, x. Winter is truly coming.

Can anyone give me any help with uploading a pic to my profile here? I feel like an idiot! I go to the page to update the profile, but when I click on "upload pic" or "remove pic" neither works - it just reloads the page and doesn't give me any prompt to be able to search for a pic or anything...maybe it's something with my browser? Anyone else have this kind of problem?

Thanks!

Westeros doesn't currently support profile pics, only avatars. :) (there's a thread somewhere in the Help Forum about this)

PWND by the admin.

For clothes-packing purposes, it may be worth noting that the current weather forecast predicts lows in the low 30s and highs in the mid 50s all three days of the con.

But it's always warm in Qarth, right? Right?!?

*sigh* Good thing we've got booze to keep us warm...

*squeeees*

*is going to freeze her ass off and love it*

Like I told you before, you can take as much cold (and snow) back home with you as you want! We've got plenty here each winter!

Archived