NEW! UPDATE! 10/30 Countdown to Qarth: World Fantasy Convention

Ok, if anyone is checking the board from their hotel or mobile, I'm the guy in the black fleece and jeans on the couch to the right of the registration table as you face it. Either that or outside down the hall past the dealer room. If you want to know what I look like check the Rogue's Gallery.

Free wi-fi at my motel ... and the convention!

BOOYAKASHA!!

The question should be, does anyone attending have a laptop with webcam handy for video posting to the BWB Facebook page?

Because that would be hilarious and allow those of us who cannot be there in person to get ratarsed in video-spirit with our con-going fellows. :cheers:

I'm here too (sort of) I don't have a lap top and needed to finish up some work *sigh* so I snuck over to the library.

I wonder what it would take to get a lap top from work...several others have them.

don't do it Lany...getting a lap top for work is like having a leash attached to your neck, with none of the benefits.

We were just serenaded by the most obnoxious karaoke singer on the planet. But fuck it, at least I got some much needed food. I think I may start a new thread just so we can drunkenly spam all y'all.

Also, Stego looks awesome, and Regina and Fenryng are the motherfucking heroes of this con, and the thing has barely started yet. Seriously -- these people are HAWD KOA. :love:

The question should be, does anyone attending have a laptop with webcam handy for video posting to the BWB Facebook page?

Because that would be hilarious and allow those of us who cannot be there in person to get ratarsed in video-spirit with our con-going fellows. :cheers:

Yes, I brought my laptop and webcam. I'll see what we can arrange. I'd say it would be fun to do that at the BwB party, but I am not sure how I feel about:

Laptop+Webcam+Drunk People+Sloshing Drinks+Strangers

But I am sure we can find another equally exciting event to webcam at.

Don't you need an edu account to view facebook pages?

Not anymore. They made it universally available a year or so ago.

Facebook = teh awesome.

You're wrong.

Archived