What are you listening to?

Bazzlebane

Listening to Arcade Fire's albums now, as I'm going to go see them tonight :D

Absolutely cannot wait. I hear they're one of the best live bands of all time (I believe I recall Bazz saying something like it was the best gig he'd been to in 20 years).

Anyway, I came here to post "Big Mouth Strikes Again" by The Smiths. On a real eighties kick, I guess.

I'm stuck in the 80's! Like Mandy this is one of my favorite Smith's songs. Charming man right behind it.

Right now listening to Lolita by Elefant

Going with my kids this Friday to see She Wants Revenge. We've seen them before and they put on a great show. So I am looking forward to this.

Let's just say that I'd probably get beat up by my best friends for admitting that I like this,...

...but I'm listening to Orinoco Flow by Enya. I can't help it, that damn hypnotizing song has been in my head for nearly two decades. That said, it really does wonders for my yoga. :smoking:

Listening to Arcade Fire's albums now, as I'm going to go see them tonight :D

Absolutely cannot wait. I hear they're one of the best live bands of all time (I believe I recall Bazz saying something like it was the best gig he'd been to in 20 years).

Well, I've only been seeing gigs for about 15 years. But I've been to a lot of shows -- I go out to live music a lot, I've seen some truly great bands and Arcade Fire last June was the best concert I've ever seen.

Turbonegro: Scandanavian Leather: New York Dollsish rock and roll. Love Drenched in Blood.

The Launderettes: Fluff and Fold: Norwegian chick trash can rock. Fun. How can you not like a woman singing I Want to Jump your Bones not be fun?

Sleep: Holy Mountain: Doom. Doom. Doomy doom doom. Channel Black Sabbath. Doomy doom doom.

Zoroaster: Dog Magic: Doom. Doomy doom doom doomy doom.

Pig Destroyer: Phantom Limb: Neck braking, blast beating, brutal and occassionally groovy metal assault. Fun.

Well, I've only been seeing gigs for about 15 years. But I've been to a lot of shows -- I go out to live music a lot, I've seen some truly great bands and Arcade Fire last June was the best concert I've ever seen.

I'm going to see them play in London in a few weeks, hopefully it'll live up to your recommendation ;)

I was meant to be going to see The White Stripes as well, but they cancelled the tour :(

Lots and lots of Mindcrime - Livecrime as well.

Another tribe member ?

Nah. I just used to listen to that album ALOT in college.

And having taken DJ's repeated advice - right now I'm listening to Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Look how cool I am now!

Archived