What are you listening to?

Bazzlebane

I think I'm gonna try to get a Kaiser Chiefs album one of these days. Anybody got suggestions (I don't even know how many albums they have)?

I recommend Employment as well. Those two tracks DJDonegal mentioned are better than anything on Yours Truly, Angry Mob

Pete Doherty may be a crack head, but he makes some good music when he tries.

Hes good. Hed be really good if hed kick the all the shit.

The line is 13.5

Im taking the over in the amount of times Mr. X has seen Sonic Youth live. Anybody taking that action?

Hes good. Hed be really good if hed kick the all the shit.

The line is 13.5

Im taking the over in the amount of times Mr. X has seen Sonic Youth live. Anybody taking that action?

Can I bet? Or am I ruled out for insider info? :P

Can I bet? Or am I ruled out for insider info? :P

Over or Under, then?

The truth is Incinerate popped up on my "kickass rock" Pandora station and I thought "these guys are pretty good, who are these dudes?". I guess their name was a little familiar but I had no idea who they were.

Confession: I own the Britney version as well. Dammit, it's a good song! It's not like she wrote it or anything :lol: It's the only song I will ever own of hers. I promise.

I can't judge, I have her first song too. But Toxic's just a damn good song, I don't care what anyone says. My friend was telling me that on her first day of class as a music major in I think her sophomore year, they did one of those Get To Know You things where they shared their favorite song of the moment. One person guiltily admitted to loving Toxic, and then the whole room went "OMG me too!" ... it's everybody's guilty pleasure, don't even lie! Britney has nothing to do with it really.

Archived