BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

DVD, to answer from the other thread, i was not referring to the stanford game. but thanks for the sympathy.:)

Kat, i agree with AG in that you do look very cute in the photos. and bazz, we edited for everyone, we just paid special attention to the ladies. :love:

Teri, thanks for the recap. all i need are a few key words and the memory kicks in!

MSI101, welcome! you should come to karaoke get-together which will be happening...when? where? I'm flexible so tell me when and where, and i'll be there. (trying not to drink enough to start singing!)

Hey there, I am indeed from Norcal. :) I kept thinking about posting, but I keep getting distracted..... :blush::leaving: Anyway, hi everybody!

Indeed, welcome! i only just met this crazy crew (with the exception of Lann) back in June. Please keep an eye on the thread...it is always nice to meet new people!

ETA: Oh, and I send creepy PM's to people I know in the area, when we are organizing a meetup. So beware!

Okay, great set of photos, but that one of me sticking out my tongue has got to be deleted. That may be the worst picture of me taken in my 30 years. You can see back to my tonsils.

Whatever you feel you may lose in the tounge photo, you make up for with this one. [/drooling]

And MSI101: I'm pushing for a more Peninsula-friendly next meetup, so hopefully you can make it.

I'm in Tracy, wich is in the San Joaquin Valley. :thumbsup:

Boiled Leather is in Manteca or Modesto or one of those M places. Jon Targ from near Jackson. Excuse revoked. Try again.

-1 points for assuming that we don't know where Tracy is.

Boiled Leather is in Manteca or Modesto or one of those M places. Jon Targ from near Jackson. Excuse revoked. Try again.

-1 points for assuming that we don't know where Tracy is.

Well, it wasn't intended as an excuse, and I explained where it is, cause I've met people who live in the valley who don't know where to find it, so I couldn't be sure. :blush:

Excellent time was indeed had by all. And now there's documented proof. It was definitely worth the time it took to get there and back. I look forward to next time, just with a little more notice!

I'm in Tracy, wich is in the San Joaquin Valley. :thumbsup:

3+ Hours from SLO. Please try again.

Well, it wasn't intended as an excuse, and I explained where it is, cause I've met people who live in the valley who don't know where to find it, so I couldn't be sure. :blush:

Oh don't listen to them, they're just teasing you. We're really a nice bunch, I promise.

Archived