BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

• 2 weeks later...
I'll assume you are talking about the earthquake. It wasn't incredibly strong -- 5.6 -- but it seemed to last forever. Are you alright? Are all of our norcal compadres okay? Nothing fell/no one got hurt here. Heck, the baby didn't even wake up.

All good here. We've got a relatively new guy working with us here from Maine. I'm trying to take things seriously and gauge whether or not I should get out of my chair and actually get under my work bench. This guy is standing in the doorway terrified shouting "get in a doorway!" And then I'm laughing too hard to even think about the quake anymore. :lol:

Edit: spelling like the earthquake's still going

:lol:

I sat on my sofa, debating where I would go in my apartment if I needed to relocate. You'd think I would at least get up and move out from under the pictures hanging on the wall behind me, but nope. Just sat and watched a couple books fall down. My reaction time is a little slow. :smoking:

I was still at work (on the 9th floor in the financial district) trying to dig out from under an avalanche of unfinished tasks when the earthquake hit. The building swayed and lurched sickeningly for what seemed like forever, but in the end I don't think I even had a paper fall off the desk.

Very nice pictures of all of you drinking rum punch. I hope I eventually get my act together and meet up with you guys again.

Until then, keep the creepy pm's coming, Arbor Gold!

• 2 weeks later...
So when's the next shindig?

I'm cheating on you guys with the Southwest crew on Dec 7/8, but otherwise I'm open.

And peninsula karaoke...meh. I'd be down for whatever, though...there's just not much fun to be had in this neck of the woods.

Archived