BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

Well, I'll be back east for Thanksgiving and winter break, but if you arrange it, I will try and come. Still a standing invite for any poor sap in the area to come try my bread pudding, but I think I may throw it out soon.

Well, I'll be back east for Thanksgiving and winter break, but if you arrange it, I will try and come. Still a standing invite for any poor sap in the area to come try my bread pudding, but I think I may throw it out soon.

When's winter break?

When's winter break?

Uhhhh.... I want to say 15thish to the 8thish. That's approximately right (it's a Saturday to a Monday, anyhow). December and January respectively for those dates.

Does anyone want to do something low-key this weekend? (Friday/Saturday night.) It's kind of freakish, I just realized I'm not actually working this weekend. Aside from helping my parents clean out their decrepit cabin on Saturday.

It doesn't have to be karaoke.

Yet. ;)

I'm busy Saturday, but could probably be persuaded to give up my Friday plans if something interesting were on the agenda. My current Friday plans involve the terms 'cigar' and 'club' in some combination you can probably guess.

Current Friday plans are going to a cocktail party in *shudder* Berkeley... we'll see if that pans out or not.

What's "shudder" about Berkeley? I'm not much into cocktail parties (they sound too grown up and I'm still a 53-year-old kid), but Berkeley's cool. My daughter lives there and I visit her nearly every weekend.

Hint: he goes to Stanford.

Thanks, FD!

So did she. ;)

Teri, the volume of Cal fans on the board pretty much requires that I rip on them at every opportunity, lest I get overwhelmed by the mob.

Bazz, happy anniversary.

Friday night is a no, for me. While Lady Bazz and I would both love to see all you guys, we'll spend our anniversary alone together instead.

Happy anniversary. I hope the two of you have a lovely night.

I'm 50/50 for Friday...I'll know more in a day or so.

Happy anniversary, Bazz :)

Eh, if nothing works out for Friday I can do something else, was just throwing it out there.

DVD, no offense, but the city of Berkeley kicks the ass of Palo Alto as far as being interesting.

Hmm. I was going to say that it's why I didn't bother applying to Stanford for undergrad, but I just realized I spent 4 years of my life in Pasadena, which is like the Palo Alto of LA. :lol: So never mind.

Archived