BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

Less hipster than Annie's, and at least a little bit gay (actually, those both might be pluses), but we could do Encore Karaoke Lounge -- AG referenced it a couple pages ago. Karaoke seven nights a week, singing starting around 8. No reference to a cover.

Parking near Polk and California is shit, however, unless you're willing to pay to park in a lot (there is a pay lot a couple blocks away).

Most of the yelp reviews are basically positive, though some worrying reference to long waits to sing and preferential treatment of regulars. But a lot of people on yelp have weird/absurd axes to grind so it's hard to say if that's a real issue or not. One thing is clear: the place is a dive.

Then again, I like dives.

Considering that this is a karaoke event, you guys probably shouldn't cater to me; find the best karaoke joint you can. If I can come, I'll come.

Think of it as drinking-in-a-bar-with-bad-music-event, and drink enough to make it worth it...

:lol:

LOB got it. Then again, he knows my name.

The initials "DR" kind of suck anyways.

'AG' just has a better ring to it. :P

She does that change about once every six months or so....and usually for about an hour.

Women. :dunno:

Trust me, I annoy myself with my mood swings. Don't even try to keep up. The most recent change was done under the influence of two bottles of Pinot Noir.

ETA: So I have time to prepare, are the guys dressing up again or is it back to normal? If the former, we should revive the Sexy Threads thread.

Jon, dress how you want. That's sexy. Personally, I like your funny T-shirts. FWIW and all. :)

Jon, dress how you want. That's sexy. Personally, I like your funny T-shirts. FWIW and all. :)

Well, ok I guess I will. I have two outfits planned actually. I guess I'll change at the bar. I want to sing "The Man in Black" by Johnny Cash first so I'll come to the place all in black. But I have a cool new outfit to wear after that. Maybe I'll bring a funny t-shirt and some jeans just for you. :) I got the "OG" one in.

Archived