BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

on that topic -- or the opposite end of the spectrum from socks and sandals, you know we used to run a leather clothing company (hence the sn). If anyone needs a pair of leather pants -- the exact opposite of geek chic, let me know. I probably have 10 pair between 31" and 38" waist in a trunk. Might cost you a beer though...

on that topic -- or the opposite end of the spectrum from socks and sandals, you know we used to run a leather clothing company (hence the sn). If anyone needs a pair of leather pants -- the exact opposite of geek chic, let me know. I probably have 10 pair between 31" and 38" waist in a trunk. Might cost you a beer though...

I don't want one but I have a friend who might. And he may come to our next meet. He likes karaoke.

ETA: I may start a new DS:GuE thread after the next meet.

I did get asked to design a few pieces like that.. much easier to send them to MR. S. and much more fun to design for and clothe women :spank: I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun...

...So is that a yes or a no? :P

ETA: I'm asking about men's pants, actually. And simply curious. I won't buy leather, myself. Now if you know someone who sells such things in pleather...

...So is that a yes or a no? :P

ETA: I'm asking about men's pants, actually. And simply curious. I won't buy leather, myself. Now if you know someone who sells such things in pleather...

that would be a no. got requests for wedding dresses, odd colors, insurance estiamtes, religious clothing, vampire gloves (we did do one of those), but no pleather and no cod pieces were ever attempted.

I don't have a videocam yet (other than the video capability of my regular digital camera), but I was planning on buying next week anyway. So I will probably have one by the time of the meetup, but not know much about how to use it yet. :)

Does anyone have some sort of video camera? Aoife had the idea in chat of taping our performances and putting them on YouTube.

While amusing, I feel like someone would probably regret agreeing to this the next morning.

While amusing, I feel like someone would probably regret agreeing to this the next morning.

I don't think so. Kat sings semi-professionally from what I understand. Lodey is a great karaoke singer according to Bronn. The only ones I can think of who might not like it are LoB and me. And I don't give one little goddamn if I am on YouTube. :)

I don't think so. Kat sings semi-professionally from what I understand. Lodey is a great karaoke singer according to Bronn. The only ones I can think of who might not like it are LoB and me. And I don't give one little goddamn if I am on YouTube. :)

Yeah, I was mostly trying to be wry, but that cannot be done on the internet.

i may be interested in attending this meetup. ive never been and my curiosity is piqued. should i be aware of anything going into this, such as lannister ambushes?

Just bring a live chicken, lots of KY jelly, and a leather glove. Just one leather glove though. We're not getting crazy here after all. Heh. :devil:

Just kidding. Our next meet is karaoke. It should be fun. Welcome!

Just bring a live chicken, lots of KY jelly, and a leather glove. Just one leather glove though. We're not getting crazy here after all. Heh. :devil:

Just kidding.

aww.

i had just the glove, tempererd by the winds new years past :wideeyed:

karaoke sounds sweet :cheers:

Archived