BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

Awww, I'm bummed that there will be no Bazz. :( I hope the "things" that have come up are legitimate excuses and not lame anti-karaoke things.

But I'm excited. Yay for new blood. :thumbsup:

sorry to get your hopes up, i might not be able to make it. my financial situation has been put on the edge, im going down to SD a few days after the planned date. next time :mad:

If you're ever planning to be around Pacific Ave with time to spare, drop me a PM. Maybe we can meet up at one of the coffee shops downtown. I mostly hang out at Lulu's Octagon in the morning and Border's in the afternoon.

ETA: Heck, if any of you all are in downtown Santa Cruz sometime for whatever reason, do the same.

*bump*

Not that I have anything to add; I still don't know what my deal is for Saturday.

FD, how's the rain down there? We are supposed to get walloped in the next 24-48 hours, but mostly I'm just freezing my tits off. I got back in town last night and on my drive to work this morning I couldn't stop gazing in awe at the snow-capped mountains. :)

It's rained more than it hasn't since Monday. I left work Tuesday night, and it started in again, and did not let up until about 4 this afternoon. I'm waiting for the houses built around El Capitan to start mud-sliding (again)

Weather's also putting some doubt in this weekend for me. I'm not feeling good about driving in the rain, so unless it lets up I'm gonna have to catch the next one.

I'm likely not going to make this one; I've got a cold, and I'm tired a ridiculous extent, and I have a terrible week coming up. Sorry, gang. :( Hopefully I'll have my shit together for next time.

I was going to suggest putting this off for at least a week because driving from far away would be hard in this shitty weather. You know how Californians are...it sprinkles and all of a sudden there are accidents everywhere.

Sadly, I am unable to predict weather. We could try for next week, at the same time, if that's any better...but the 10-day forecast for SF has rain for the next 10 days. :unsure: (Er, I guess in the long run that's a good thing? Bleh. It was supposed to do all the raining while I was away!)

Thoughts from people who live further away?

I could still make it tomorrow, but I'd rather it be delayed if very few people are going to be there. No Bazz, no FD, no Arbor Gold, no Lann, no DVD Rots, ....

Our two singers Kat and Jon are the only yeses I can recall. What was the status on Bronn, boiled leather, and Lord o' Bones?

If we move it, any weekend before that of Feb 29 - Mar 2 is OK for me, and Saturdays are better than Fridays.

Our status was good (I'm not allowed out on my own any more <pout>not really) ... but I can't carry a tune in a bucket and she... can sing.

I'm up for what ever is going on, though honestly, I'd rather not circle for parking in this rain. Next week end works or if some one has good idea for tomorrow that includes parking <G>. Otherwise we'll go to dinner and see "there will be blood". I always get points for buying popcorn and i know she keeps score <G>

who said next week end is out? Jeez. If I rely on you folks for creative problem solving....

as everyone heads to watch the super bowl...there are opportunities... (not that I'll miss the game).

Jon, take charge. You definately have my permission. whose else do you need? :cheers:

Archived