Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bazzlebane

BwB Norcal

Our status was good (I'm not allowed out on my own any more <pout>not really) ... but I can't carry a tune in a bucket and she... can sing.

I'm up for what ever is going on, though honestly, I'd rather not circle for parking in this rain. Next week end works or if some one has good idea for tomorrow that includes parking <G>. Otherwise we'll go to dinner and see "there will be blood". I always get points for buying popcorn and i know she keeps score <G>

This weekend is not looking good for me either.

My singing rates 'it frightens the livestock', but I have been known to pull out a bit of pseudo-ballroom dancing at karaoke joints.

Alright, looks like this weekend is out and the Awesome Commercial Weekend (otherwise known as some Bowl Super or whatever weekend) is out too. So, week after?

who said next week end is out? Jeez. If I rely on you folks for creative problem solving....

as everyone heads to watch the super bowl...there are opportunities... (not that I'll miss the game).

Jon, take charge. You definately have my permission. whose else do you need? :cheers:

Well, I don't know about leading, what we should do just seems like common sense. If no one is going to go this week, let's postpone till next week. Unless it's raining too hard for people to come or the Super Bowl is an issue. If so, the week after.

But about the weather. Weatherman can't predict jack after two days. It is known. So, next week could be on if the Super Bowl is not an issue.