BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

Have you quit your job yet? I hate to rub it in, but you basically missed the best Norcal meet ever. ;)

As it turned out, I needed to stay in town to ensure that I could buy a Wii when Best Buy opened the doors early in the morning, so even with work not being an asshat, I'd have stayed.

I realize it was a great meet, and I'm sad I missed it, but I also know that there will be many others to come.

Though New years is right out.

I realize it was a great meet, and I'm sad I missed it, but I also know that there will be many others to come.

We're only picking up momentum. Many more to come. Jon's got a fever, for chrissakes, and the only cure is more meet-ups. We've got to do it, to help Jon.

I am very seriously looking at a 50in plasma + Wii. I have to get you SF fuckers down here somehow! :P

Hmmm, that sounds like a meet idea to me. The Wii is said to be very fun for groups. Nintendo donated some to senior citizen's homes/centers and they created bowling leagues out of it and buy it for their grandchildren.

So when is the next meet going to be?

I don't know when but as far as ideas:

a. Lodey had the idea of us renting a hotel suite and having a party up there. It would be like a private Worldcon party.

b. Kat wants karaoke.

c. boiled leather has the New Year's party idea, though Bazz probably won't make it.

d. I just want somewhere with parking.

e. Or Kat and I thought up in chat that we could combine a. and b. Rent a karaoke machine. That would cut down on the embarassment factor, methinks.

f. Play AG's Wii on the big screen plasma.

g. camping trip

As for the when, I think we should plan it around when everyone can come.

ETA: option f and g

e. Or Kat and I thought up in chat that we could combine a. and b. Rent a karaoke machine. That would cut down on the embarassment factor, methinks.

As for the when, I think we should plan it around when everyone can come.

Not that I am volunteering him or anything, but Lodey owns a pretty decent karaoke machine.

Archived