Goodkind XXIX.A: Taste the World of Richard and Kahlan!

Jaxom 1974

I see the choice was made for us. Death Choosing Mods! (I kid!)

The time is nigh upon us.

Play nice. No personal attacks.

Don't be mean. It still means no personal attacks!

Remember Wolf Maid's avatars! It means no personal attacks! Okay? Well, maybe not that specifically, but they're still worth remembering.

And win one for the Gipper!

And on towards Confessor! :bawl:

I think y'all might want to read this, so you can be properly "prepared" for the upcoming book wink.gif

:lol:

God some of those replies are amusing.

oh man oh man oh man.

the wife and i will have to have our own copies and avoid each other for days after the purchase. i could hear her screaming "No!" or "Awesome!" and i would be tortured not to run in the room and ask her "what what what tell me tell me tell me!"

i am so excited, for all of us!!!

How old is this person? ;)

If it's half as much fun as reading that review, I'll be happy.

:ack:

You didn't quote the best line yet:

That, Ron, was by far the best review I've ever read. If that doesn't entice me, then clearly my brain is non-functional.

Where's the purple Kool-Aid? :huh:

Yeah, Jim Jones. I wonder if that's the ultimate fate of some of those there, the way the hyperbole is going. Oh, and I just read myst@r's latest bit. Umm....

But I did open it...I did read...Terry had already read the first several chapters to me months ago, but re-reading them was like savoring a fine wine... It felt right... I felt as if I was in the midst of old friends, friends who I knew would do their best never to let me down, and if they did, it would not be with out a valiant fight. Somehow I knew that were my fears to be realized that it would only happen in order that others may survive or would happen in order for others to have a chance at life...

I'm waiting for him to discover what a "life-affirming" book such as The Apple of Sodom can do for his mindset...

Yeah, Jim Jones. I wonder if that's the ultimate fate of some of those there, the way the hyperbole is going. Oh, and I just read myst@r's latest bit. Umm....

I'm waiting for him to discover what a "life-affirming" book such as The Apple of Sodom can do for his mindset...

:rofl:

"savoring a fine wine" Did he spit it out afterwards is all that I can wonder now. ;)

I wish someone among us lemmings have an ARC.

DF, are you and Pat (and even Min and Wert) by any chance planning to do a collaborative review on Confessor ala 'Fatal' review? Because that would be awesome.

Remember Wolf Maid's avatars! It means no personal attacks! Okay? Well, maybe not that specifically, but they're still worth remembering.

I am curious as to how my avatars play a role in 'no personal attacks'.

They don't. Exactly. I mean, sure they might set some men off in a frenzy of bloodlust just to get closer to them, last man standing and all of that, but are those really personal attacks, or just good old fashioned street violence?

Or something like that. :P

But I did open it...I did read...Terry had already read the first several chapters to me months ago, but re-reading them was like savoring a fine wine

I just love the name-dropping, pointing out that he's Terry's mate in every single post that he makes. Not trying to personally attack anyone, so I'll just say, um, "garmy smit".

I wish someone among us lemmings have an ARC.

DF, are you and Pat (and even Min and Wert) by any chance planning to do a collaborative review on Confessor ala 'Fatal' review? Because that would be awesome.

From what I understand, there were only a very few ARCs made, perhaps only for the webmasters of Tairy's sites. There usually aren't a great many of those printed (publishers preferring to mail out the final product around release time) unless there's a large publicity budget for it. Very few WoT ARCs were made either towards the end, I ought to note.

As for me doing a reading/review of it? Hell no! I stopped reading the series back in 2001 or 2002 around the noble goat bit (after stomaching the filth of the 5th and 6th books) and I no longer have my copies - I mailed them to a certain girl I know who lives in Eastern Europe early this year. The things people ask for and do in the name of love... :leaving:

I am curious as to how my avatars play a role in 'no personal attacks'.

That would indeed be many kinds of awesome. Combined with MM's QotD, we'd be in Lemming heaven.

Oh, and the only thing I can come up with is 'Your avatars are so hot there's a serious risk of other members fighting duels over perceived insults to your honor'. Either that or Jaxom is just a perv who wanted to mention your Avatars of Truth because they make his thing rise.

Oh, and the only thing I can come up with is 'Your avatars are so hot there's a serious risk of other members fighting duels over perceived insults to your honor'. Either that or Jaxom is just a perv who wanted to mention your Avatars of Truth because they make his thing rise.

Yes.

OK, I'm a bit too busy to rewrite this to "Tairyfy" it, but if it could be done right, this would be...well, almost as awesome as

Although I'd have to wonder what dance steps a "Richja Rahl" might have...

OK, I'm a bit too busy to rewrite this to "Tairyfy" it, but if it could be done right, this would be...well, almost as awesome as

Although I'd have to wonder what dance steps a "Richja Rahl" might have...

:rofl:

Freaking hilarious. That would be great.

From what I understand, there were only a very few ARCs made, perhaps only for the webmasters of Tairy's sites. There usually aren't a great many of those printed (publishers preferring to mail out the final product around release time) unless there's a large publicity budget for it. Very few WoT ARCs were made either towards the end, I ought to note.

I read somewhere that Tairy HATES the idea of ARCs. Something about undeserving people getting their grubby hands on his beautiful masterpeices for free. If you don't pay for it you don't deserve it, and if you don't deserve it you choose death.

Archived