New Images from Testor

Guest Ran

Which is your favorite?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Of the colored figures in the group shot, which is your favorite?

• Hodor, Bran, and Summer
    • Catelyn
    • Ned with Ice
    • Robb and Grey Wind
    • Theon Greyjoy
    • Sansa and Lady

Greetings Wolfheart!

Anyone know if there are there any projected dates for further figures yet? I want them all...

Last I heard they were going to hold off on making more figures until these roll out. I am pretty sure Testors would like to see how they sell before they spend more money creating new figures.

Does anyone know where I could find info about the planned miniatures wargame? I did some search on the internet, but found absolutely nothing.

My main question is whether it would use prepainted figures, or if you would have to paint them yourself. (In that case I would have to pass. :cry: )

Last I heard they were going to hold off on making more figures until these roll out. I am pretty sure Testors would like to see how they sell before they spend more money creating new figures.

Thanks, BH. Anyone have any idea when that might be? Can't find out anything on their site, but that could just be my techno ineptness again. And what Morbiczer said. Please tell me their pre-painted.

The figures are not pre-painted. There was mention of eventually releasing plastic figures for the line, but I don't really know what that entails. Such information as exists can be found here and in older entries here.

The figures are not pre-painted.

GRRRR. I. Have. No. Talent.

Maybe "The Complete Strategist" in Manhattan will stock them or can be talked into doing so, and then I can have them or someone paint them.

Thanks for the info, Ran. :)

The only figures that'll come pre-painted are the resin statues. :)

A smart miniatures painter would consider buying these particular wargaming minis, putting them together and painting them, and auctioning or selling them off at a profit (adding in time and materials), it seems to me.

Must suggest it on the blog when they start coming out...

:lmao: Nooo. They're Mine! :lol:

Well, it's good to hear the resins will be pre-painted. Now if the mortgage papers come through... :)

Q, you can always do what I am going to do. Buy two of each one. Keep one set unpainted and get the second set painted professionally. Sure it will cost a wee bit more. But, it will be done correctly and look pristine.

• 1 year later...

Archived