Enter the House of the Undying, the Palace of Dust

A couple other highlights in my book...

1. Saturday evening, Stego concludes that our party was lacking one thing - Pod. And he decided to call me Pod for the rest of the evening. "umm Pod, you don't normally make biting remarks like that one - you should be standing in the background blushing right now"

2. Hal Duncan showing up late at our party on Saturday, a wee bit in his cups. Having a semi-slurred Scotsman talking loud made it REALLY seem like a BwB event to me.

Having a semi-slurred Scotsman talking loud made it REALLY seem like a BwB event to me.

It's never happened before ever.

(we actually had a semi-slurring scotsman in our house too at the weekend - *eyeballs Daj*)

Hal Duncan doing Primordal Man impressions?

And i deny 100% that that cunt is scottish. He's a fucking colonial through and through

also who the fuck is jetboy btw?

I believe he's in the 'rewriting faze', i.e. he's going through all the chapters to root out inconsistencies and iron out bad writing. The book ought to hit the bookstores before the end of 2009.

What is this, national "Be cruel to a Swede"-week? Stego at least had the decency of giving me a straight no instead of toying with my feelings like this!

You are all filthy name droppers. Ericson this, Lynch that, GRRM said. Fie on all of you.

PS Anyone give Lynch a hard time about the cocktail contest?

I had one famous author hanging out in my vehicle...but I wont namedrop it. :P

YW

Archived