Heroes

EHK for Darwin

By the way, who pushed Mr. Nakamura off the building? I can't think it was Matt's Dad, even though we're apparently supposed to, because why would he do that, and how would he have done it? Whoever pushed him apparently can either, fly, disappear, or heal. Must've been Adam then, yeah?

That makes sense, and it actually wouldn't be a bad twist, having Maury as the good guy working against Adam. However, Nakamura and Angela Petrelli both got the same "picture with the sign thingy", no? If that can be explained away, I like this theory.

The primary issue I have with this theory is why would Maury go after Matt and Nathan like he did then? Why render Molly inactive? It'd be an interesting twist, but there a bit too much that seems to be needed to be explained away for it to work.

By the way, who pushed Mr. Nakamura off the building? I can't think it was Matt's Dad, even though we're apparently supposed to, because why would he do that, and how would he have done it? Whoever pushed him apparently can either, fly, disappear, or heal. Must've been Adam then, yeah?

It's Peter. It'll be Peter. You watch.

Wait, wasn't Peter in Ireland when it hapenned?

eta: I just realized I was assuming it was Adam without thinking too much about it, but if it was Adam, would it make sense for Nakamura to say "I never thought it would be you"?

Wait, wasn't Peter in Ireland when it hapenned?

eta: I just realized I was assuming it was Adam without thinking too much about it, but if it was Adam, would it make sense for Nakamura to say "I never thought it would be you"?

Peter can travel through time.

Reading the theory about Peter being set up to go with Adam is the only thing that even remotely makes sense about them putting Peter and Adam is rooms right next to each other where they can communicate with each other.

I'm actually hoping that is the case because if it was an oversight on the company's behalf it was perhaps the stupidest thing ever.

How to Lose - take one immortal person with a grudge against the company. Take one person who is incredibly powerful and easily influenced. Let person A indoctrinate person B as much as he likes without monitoring or interfering. Voila! Now you have two super-charged ass kicking enemies.

Sigh.

Reading the theory about Peter being set up to go with Adam is the only thing that even remotely makes sense about them putting Peter and Adam is rooms right next to each other where they can communicate with each other.

I'm actually hoping that is the case because if it was an oversight on the company's behalf it was perhaps the stupidest thing ever.

How to Lose - take one immortal person with a grudge against the company. Take one person who is incredibly powerful and easily influenced. Let person A indoctrinate person B as much as he likes without monitoring or interfering. Voila! Now you have two super-charged ass kicking enemies.

Sigh.

Would you put that past the writers at this point? I wouldn't.

We find out this week.

SPOILER: who killed Kaito

You are right. Hiro goes back in time to rescue dad and pulls the hoodie off of the killer

The primary issue I have with this theory is why would Maury go after Matt and Nathan like he did then? Why render Molly inactive? It'd be an interesting twist, but there a bit too much that seems to be needed to be explained away for it to work.

I thought that happened because Nathan and Matt went after him. I got the impression that before Matt actually asked Molly to find him, Maury was just screwing around with her. Remember, he probably knew who she was, since she was associated with the company before she joined Matt and Nathan.

There are a lot of holes and issues with this series, but I don't think that is one of them.

It's Peter. It'll be Peter. You watch.

Oh, right. Also a possibility. But given grozeng's spoiler, either Peter or Adam seems equally likely from a dramatic point of view. I mean, Adam did make some promises to Hiro about destroying his life, etc., right?

Oh, right. Also a possibility. But given grozeng's spoiler, either Peter or Adam seems equally likely from a dramatic point of view. I mean, Adam did make some promises to Hiro about destroying his life, etc., right?

If I have time I will find the picture, but someone cleared up the face under the hoodie in the shadow and it is definitely who I put in my spoiler.

If I have time I will find the picture, but someone cleared up the face under the hoodie in the shadow and it is definitely who I put in my spoiler.

I missed the first sentence of your spoiler. :)

If Adam was definitely the killer, Kaito's line is a little unfounded then isn't it? I mean, why would Adam would be last person he expected? Especially when he's the first one most of us suspected, you know? Unless Bob's been seriously lying to us, as others have suggested here.

On the other hand, Adam's got to be some kind of genuine bad guy, or he wouldn't be killing Nakamura in the first place, right?

It's really hard to speculate in good faith when you suspect the writing is sloppy and full of holes, you know?

I missed the first sentence of your spoiler. :)

If Adam was definitely the killer, Kaito's line is a little unfounded then isn't it? I mean, why would Adam would be last person he expected? Especially when he's the first one most of us suspected, you know? Unless Bob's been seriously lying to us, as others have suggested here.

On the other hand, Adam's got to be some kind of genuine bad guy, or he wouldn't be killing Nakamura in the first place, right?

It's really hard to speculate in good faith when you suspect the writing is sloppy and full of holes, you know?

Maybe because Bob was telling the truth and they are all "disciples" of Adam, so why would Adam be killing his followers. Or maybe Kaito expected him to be locked up at the company? I don't think there is enough info right now to tell what Kaito said really means.

I think you answered your own question. Anytime a potential question like this is raised, there's probably a good 60% chance that they're gonna drop the ball on it writing-wise. Its entirely possible that they simply thought it was a good line at the time, would get people asking questions and wondering, and simply hoped people would forget it by the time they filled in the blanks...that way people wouldn't start to think that it makes absolutely no sense in the context. (which if the killer is Adam, it really doesn't make sense. Unless there's alot more information that we don't know that comes to light...which is doubtful. Everything we know about Adam suggests that he is 'the guy' and everything we know about Nakumura and the other founders suggests that they'd know or should know that he's a likely suspect)

Although I like that other possibility you mention. THAT could be interesting.

I've really enjoyed the Hiro/Adam/Kensei storyline. And all the backhistory of the last generation heroes.

On the other hand, Alejandro, Maya and Sylar just bore me to death. Sylar should have stayed dead. And they should drop Alejandro and Maya's storyline, especially since they introduced the Shanti virus.

I've really enjoyed the Hiro/Adam/Kensei storyline. And all the backhistory of the last generation heroes.

What backstory? We don't even know who 4 or 5 them are still. We only know 3 of their powers - Bob, Linderman and Maury. We don't know how or exactly why they came together in the first place (other than the nebulous "to save the world"). We don't know what drove them apart. We don't know their exact relationship with Adam/Kenzai. We haven't recieved much other than vague clues. I thought the 2nd half of the season was supposed to focus on the original 12, but now with the strike...

Yeah, I kinda had the same thought: What backstory? Anytime they talk about the past, it's very vague to say the least. If the originals really are such a focal plot point, they should be doling out more info about them, but I've honestly given up expecting any solid writing from this show. And I think unless these last three episodes are very strong, after the strike they're going to have a very hard time reconnecting with even the dwindling audience they have now.

Archived