Her and her husband bobby well they split up

I guess it's two years gone by now

We just sit around talking about the old times,

She says when she feels like crying

She starts laughing thinking about...

Glory days well they'll pass you by

Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye

Glory days, glory days

So I wanted to post, except I can't think of anything witty to say. Couldn't I have gotten Britney Spears, Hoff? Or somebody, anybody, I actually know something about? Someone a bit easier to make fun of? It ain't dumb RP without self-mockery!

Hi, guys. Give me a few minutes and I may be able to google up some barely-applicable song lyrics for you all. More likely not, since I'm lazy.

So I wanted to post, except I can't think of anything witty to say. Couldn't I have gotten Britney Spears, Hoff? Or somebody, anybody, I actually know something about? Someone a bit easier to make fun of? It ain't dumb RP without self-mockery!

So that's why I saw you rehearsing "Baby One More Time" this morning...

So, peoples, it's really interesting to refresh this page over and over, but it'd be a whole lot more interesting if it weren't so quiet in here. (Yes, not even half an hour of silence and I'm already complaining. What can I say? I'm suffering severe mafia withdrawal here!)

Maybe you should try taking a break from singing to work on your acting career. :shrug:

So, peoples, it's really interesting to refresh this page over and over, but it'd be a whole lot more interesting if it weren't so quiet in here. (Yes, not even half an hour of silence and I'm already complaining. What can I say? I'm suffering severe mafia withdrawal here!)

I didn't get positive affirmation from Mr. Hoff that my butt looked good so I decided to change my pants.

Unfortunately, it takes me a good 45 minutes to get them on. That will have to account for my lack of participation thus far.

But, to make you feel better...

*bends over*

It's all the same, only the names will change

Everyday it seems we're wasting away

Another place where the faces are so cold

I'd drive all night

Just to get back home

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted dead or alive

Wanted dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days

And the people I meet always go their separate ways

Sometimes you tell the day

By the bottle that you drink

And times when you're alone and all you do is think

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted dead or alive

Wanted dead or alive

Er. I am here. I try to sing somehing, but... Er, it seems I miss something. Something litlle, you know?

Er. Remind me, was was that story about Mary a her little sheep?

How you do, my Murka,

How you do, my darling,

How you do my Murka and good bye.

You have told forever

All over malina

And it it the reason you must die!

Rabinovich fired,

But, instead of target,

It was me a little who was shot!

I was brought to doctor

And Rabinovich padla

Quickly took the girl to drink on spot...

This isn't going much of anywhere right now. I recommend that King Stipe get rid of Britney Spears. That girl is nuttier than a squirrel. Here's a new catchphrase for you - The ho needs to go! The ho needs to go!

Spears is nutty? Well, okay, yes, she is, but not in comparison to Michael Jackson. At least she still looks human!

...On the other hand, Jackson's got better music. :unsure:

Spears is nutty? Well, okay, yes, she is, but not in comparison to Michael Jackson. At least she still looks human!

...On the other hand, Jackson's got better music. :unsure:

Good point, Jackson is one freaky dude. And I have to disagree about the music, its garbage. Of course, yours is too, so its not surprising that your taste isn't very good.

No offense. :cheers: Oh wait, drinking isn't allowed. Heh, uh, don't worry, it's rootbeer!

Good point, Jackson is one freaky dude. And I have to disagree about the music, its garbage. Of course, yours is too, so its not surprising that your taste isn't very good.

Jackson's music is nigh classic, tyvm. ...And so is mine. And I will now exercise self-restraint and not comment on the quality if your music.

P.S. Somebody forgot to check the invisible box when they logged in.

ETA: Regardless, my point was that Jackson's music is better than Britney's. Surely at least that point is not debatable?

Drinking isn't allowed? What? Are you sure that's in the contract?

Now, remember guys, we have to go about this logically. Why would anyone be asking for someone to be voted off without even meeting them? These public personas, as I'm sure we're all aware, are just that.

As you probably know, i studied Economics in London in my formative years. Being the bright social rebel i was, i was always a fan of game theory. Now i know it's only a young sprite of a theory, a year younger than me in fact, but it still seems to me that the best thing for a drug stealing ne'erdowell to do would be to point the finger elsewhere. Even more specifically, at someone who hadn't even had her opening act.

I may have sympathy for the devil, but i have none at all for Mr. Bon Jovi here. I'm sure he has a partner, as we all knew he never drew first, but should we really let him claim that he drew first blood? I say get rid of Jon bon Jovi. let's send him down in a blaze of glory!

Archived