AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

Well, anyway, all my logic tell me to crown EJ. However, my gut tells me that the FM team kept Stipe around because Cher cast suspicion on him as an FM king, and if trust that and King him, we win. Either way I hope Bruce dies tomorrow.

I definitely think you should go with the logic and pick Elton. It's the safe move. We can't afford to trust Stipe with the Kingship right now, regardless of whether or not we suspect him less than Bruce.

I definitely think you should go with the logic and pick Elton. It's the safe move. We can't afford to trust Stipe with the Kingship right now, regardless of whether or not we suspect him less than Bruce.

As long as you're ready to deal with the claim war tomorrow, then that's what I'll do. I trust you to make the right decision (and kill Bruce). That's only said in half jest. I wanted to get my last word in before I send this decision.

I agree that Madonna will surely be the NK. And a KM claim war is Stipe's only chance. The KM will have to be me as the only remaining RI.

Killing me tomorrow isn't the last chance for Stipe to win. If you lynch me then he will surely NK EJ and then it'll be a random b/t JBJ and him. Whomever is made KM will get the privilege of crowning their own assassin. I know you're all eager to get the game moving so I stand on the case I've already posted and won't be posting back and forth tonight. I'm doing something else than mafia tonight. I'll check in tomorrow to see if EJ's made the right choice for us to win. I know that causes problems for JBJ's schedule, but I already gave up most of my Saturday.

EJ ~ I vote Stipe.

JBJ, I understand you want more discussion. Presumably between you and EJ tomorrow. I don't see any more information coming out of a claim war that hasn't already come out in our discussions or cases.

Basically, do you feel like Stipe or Bruce is more likely at this point to be guilty?

JBJ, I understand you want more discussion. Presumably between you and EJ tomorrow. I don't see any more information coming out of a claim war that hasn't already come out in our discussions or cases.

Basically, do you feel like Stipe or Bruce is more likely at this point to be guilty?

I agree with you, and still suspect Bruce more. I'm probably going to advocate lynching him tomorrow. But before I commit to that position, I want to re-read the summaries I made on each of them, re-read my summary of MM, and re-read the cases that all 3 made today. I don't have time to do any of that tonight, but I will tomorrow.

Really, at this point, it isn't so much that things need to be said....I just need time to read everything over and think about it all, before I decide what final advice I want to give to Elton tomorrow.

Oh right you are JBJ, I certainly have had nothing else besides you going on in my life all week. :rolleyes:

Okay, then I'm happy to see that you're anger stemmed from events outside of the game, and that you were simply projecting that anger toward me because you were frustrated by your inability to get rid of me in the game. :)

Archived