AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

I may have sympathy for the devil, but i have none at all for Mr. Bon Jovi here. I'm sure he has a partner, as we all knew he never drew first, but should we really let him claim that he drew first blood? I say get rid of Jon bon Jovi. let's send him down in a blaze of glory!

You, sir, are a thief! You are using all of my good lines in your accusation against me, thereby undermining my own ability to do so later in the game. Only a traitor/FM/whatever we're calling them would do something so sinister.

I say we Jagger-bomb the walking corpse otherwise known as Mick Jagger!

You, sir, are a thief! You are using all of my good lines in your accusation against me, thereby undermining my own ability to do so later in the game. Only a traitor/FM/whatever we're calling them would do something so sinister.

That's two accusations thus far. Anyone else you'd like to get rid of?

I wish I could put you all in Ignoreland because you are all so terrible. Hmm, I get to send someone to The Great Beyond? Exciting! I haven't quite decided how to do it, but I would much appreciate cases and votes. And if nobody tallies the votes for me, then I'll just kill someone random :devil:;) .

And J-Lo, :leer:

Fickle, aren't we? And to think, i thought uttering your lines would be seen as a compliment to your music. despite your likely traitorism!

I dare say we're better off without you, regardless of your status. If you really are one of us, do we really want someone who tries to take out one person for their stage persona, another for stealing your lines? You either have our damn drugs, or think a little much of yourself, Mr. I'll name my band after me!

We all have a reason to be suspicious off you, especially after this knee-jerk reaction. Feeling the heat eh?

I wish I could put you all in Ignoreland because you are all so terrible. Hmm, I get to send someone to The Great Beyond? Exciting! I haven't quite decided how to do it, but I would much appreciate cases and votes. And if nobody tallies the votes for me, then I'll just kill someone random :devil:;) .

All hail the king?

I think it's something like:

1 vote Jackson (Cher)

1 vote Jagger (Bon Jovi)

1 vote Bon Jovi (Jagger)

That's two accusations thus far. Anyone else you'd like to get rid of?

Is there a limit? An accusation shortage that is threatening the group? I wasn't aware that we had to ration. Somebody should really think hard about adding that to the rules.

To answer your question, there are 3 evil players. You can count, can't you, Ms. Lopez? So yes, I do want to get rid of more than 2 players. Are you trying to imply that you don't want the same? If so, why?

Do you have a certain time limit you'd like to place on us to get all this done? I would rather not have day 1 last 10 days if you know what I mean.

Is there a limit? An accusation shortage that is threatening the group? I wasn't aware that we had to ration. Somebody should really think hard about adding that to the rules.

To answer your question, there are 3 evil players. You can count, can't you, Ms. Lopez? So yes, I do want to get rid of more than 2 players. Are you trying to imply that you don't want the same? If so, why?

I think this issue is two groundless accusations. Hardly the act of a good and honest citizen...

But then, maybe too clumsy for a bona-fide pill-stealer? Perhaps it's jus the icy poultry getting to our good friend Mr. Jovi here...

I'm almost tempted to remove my vote, as he's a little too obvious. But then, no-one more likely has surfaced.

I'm impressed with your reaction. Indignation is a great way to look innocent, but not nearly this early.

What part of my question to you gave you the impression I didn't want to get rid of more than 2 players? I'd love to know how you can twist my words to get that idea.

All hail the king?

I think it's something like:

1 vote Jackson (Cher)

1 vote Jagger (Bon Jovi)

1 vote Bon Jovi (Jagger)

Thanks darling. :)

Do you have a certain time limit you'd like to place on us to get all this done? I would rather not have day 1 last 10 days if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean...I will definitely have it end within 24 hours from now. Promise.

I do know what you mean...I will definitely have it end within 24 hours from now. Promise.

I'm not suggesting you rush. Longer day 1s are more beneficial to the innocents than the FM. That being said, it should still end at a reasonable time so whatever you think is best.

I'm impressed with your reaction. Indignation is a great way to look innocent, but not nearly this early.

What part of my question to you gave you the impression I didn't want to get rid of more than 2 players? I'd love to know how you can twist my words to get that idea.

Careful dear, or we may see the Bon Jovi vote shift once again!

On the subject of shifting, fancy staying in my dressingroom tonight?

Although without our faithfull drugs, you may well leave singing "I can't get no, satisfaction" :-(

Careful dear, or we may see the Bon Jovi vote shift once again!

On the subject of shifting, fancy staying in my dressingroom tonight?

Although without our faithfull drugs, you may well leave singing "I can't get no, satisfaction" :-(

That all depends on whether you have a bed big enough for my butt.

I think this issue is two groundless accusations. Hardly the act of a good and honest citizen...

But then, maybe too clumsy for a bona-fide pill-stealer? Perhaps it's jus the icy poultry getting to our good friend Mr. Jovi here...

I'm almost tempted to remove my vote, as he's a little too obvious. But then, no-one more likely has surfaced.

Wait....are you being serious here? I'm pausing on the jokes for a second, and really want to know. Because if you are being serious, then I might actually have to start wondering about you....

You called me out on making 2 accusations. Your buddy Mr. Jagger certainly had the impression that you were calling me out. In doing so, you implied that 2 accusations were too many for one person to make. Hence, my conclusion that you don't want to get rid of more than 2 players.

Of course, I was just kidding around. And yet, much like Jagger, you seem to be taking this all very seriously. Strange.

I would rather not have day 1 last 10 days if you know what I mean.

Word. I like me my short, quick days. ...Though I must say, we should at least wait for everyone to check in and share some thoughts before we get all fired up and ready to go.

Bon Jovi? You're being a mite too defensive. More than a mite, what with having only one not-even-real vote on you. :rolleyes: What's got you so worried? One English man quoting your songs?

You called me out on making 2 accusations. Your buddy Mr. Jagger certainly had the impression that you were calling me out. In doing so, you implied that 2 accusations were too many for one person to make. Hence, my conclusion that you don't want to get rid of more than 2 players.

Of course, I was just kidding around. And yet, much like Jagger, you seem to be taking this all very seriously. Strange.

You sure do like to make some rather huge logical leaps. I asked if there was anyone else you wanted to get rid of, that's all.

Of course I'm taking this serious. No point joking around for more than a few hours. Your reaction to my "accusation" was interesting and completely unnecessary. Are you claiming that the indignation was just a joke? Are you claiming that you twisting my question onto me was a joke as well? Certainly didn't seem like it to me.

Archived