AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

we have 8 players: 5/3

we kill a baddie, they kill an innocent: 4/2

we kill another baddie, they kill another innocent/ 3/1

we kill the last baddie: 2/0 we win

----------------------------------------

we kill an innocent, they kill an innocent 3/3 ... with the king maker, do we lose in this situation?

we have 8 players: 5/3

we kill a baddie, they kill an innocent: 4/2

we kill another baddie, they kill another innocent/ 3/1

we kill the last baddie: 2/0 we win

----------------------------------------

we kill an innocent, they kill an innocent 3/3 ... with the king maker, do we lose in this situation?

Yes, if we kill an innocent, the game is over.

The only way we can win is by killing all 3 evil players in a row. Which is complete bullshit.

I suppose we still have some small chance, since they can't kill me without targeting me for 2 nights. So maybe that will give us some extra help at the very end of the game.

But really this game is just fucked. Between the mod screwup and now the 2 modkills, we have been completely cheated.

Is somebody going to step up and tell me why I've wasted the last week playing this game?

Anybody?

Should we even keep up with this now? Or should I just save us all some time and end the day now? I can roll some dice to decide who to kill.

I would hate for it all to end this quickly.

I wish I knew which person to suggest as guilty, but honestly, I have been wrong in most of my thoughts this game.

Is somebody going to step up and tell me why I've wasted the last week playing this game?

Anybody?

Should we even keep up with this now? Or should I just save us all some time and end the day now? I can roll some dice to decide who to kill.

Honestly, I almost want you to just roll the dice and kill Cher. It will be way more frustrating if we do all sorts of rereads and posts, and then don't even get a baddie. Ugh. This really fucking sucks.

Anybody?

Kill Cher, MJ, or Bruce? I don't think I want to read more unless I know we've killed a bad guy.

I'd prefer Cher or Bruce, but I've been wrong. This game. A lot.

My apologies for the absence. I had, you know, class. ...Seems like VSM's absence outdoes mine anyhow.

If it means anything to you, JBJ, right now I think it's in Team Innocents' best interests to lynch either me or Jacko. One of us has got to be evil, so unless you can find another lynch that's better than a 50/50 chance, that'd the way I'd go. Since I'm me, I'd recommend Jacko for the lynch.

If you're willing to just roll some dice for the lynch, then I'd at least ask you to flip a coin instead (I call tails?). 1:2 is better than 3:8.

Might as well share this thought.

I'd also like to see Gwen Stefani's av.

That post had me convinced that Bruce and Gwen were not FM partners. FM avoid each other in the early stages of the game. Or, if anything, they cast suspicion on each other in a CF game. They do not make posts that can be interpreted as symp clues. Especially not in a game where the symp comes up guilty.

Doesn't matter now, since Gwen as dead and came up innocent. If she had been guilty, though, I would have been ready to clear Bruce of being a FM.

Similar reasoning has me convinced that Bruce is not Cher's partner, for whatever that's worth. Based on posts 25-26. They could still very easily have a FM/Symp relationship, though.

My apologies for the absence. I had, you know, class. ...Seems like VSM's absence outdoes mine anyhow.

If it means anything to you, JBJ, right now I think it's in Team Innocents' best interests to lynch either me or Jacko. One of us has got to be evil, so unless you can find another lynch that's better than a 50/50 chance, that'd the way I'd go. Since I'm me, I'd recommend Jacko for the lynch.

If you're willing to just roll some dice for the lynch, then I'd at least ask you to flip a coin instead (I call tails?). 1:2 is better than 3:8.

I'm going to lunch. I'll be back relatively soon. When I get back, I want your very SPECIFIC thoughts on who you think Jacko's partner/masters are. If you answered that before, I missed it.

If you're going to role the dice, I'd obviously prefer that you lynch one of the "finders" instead of me. One of them must be guilty so at least we've narrowed the odds to 50/50. I have not and can not do a re-read now. I shouldn't even be doing this right now.

As I said before, I think the Jacko claim looks more believable. If you're making the decision now then I say go for Cher and hope for the best.

And ffs don't lynch me based on stupid fucking Day 1 RP. :rolleyes:

I'm going to lunch. I'll be back relatively soon. When I get back, I want your very SPECIFIC thoughts on who you think Jacko's partner/masters are. If you answered that before, I missed it.

I've never been good at spotting partner/master connections, but discounting you, me, and Madonna, it's got to be two of Stipe, Eminem, Elton, and Springsteen.

Leaning toward innocent:

Stipe

Elton John

Neutral:

J. Lo

Eminem

Springsteen

With the list in mind, I'd say one of either Stipe/Elton and another of Eminem/Springsteen. One of Stipe or Elton's definitely innocent since I can't fathom a symp lumping both his masters into the PI category, so if you wanted to take a crap shoot, the chances should be best by picking between one of Eminem/Springsteen. Your chances are still better going with me or Jacko.

It looks like everyone wants me to just end the day. I'll be honest - I had a lot planned for today. But this modkill has completely destroyed my interest in the game. I'm fed up. Not just with this game, but with Westeros Mafia in general. I was having a lot of fun here, but once again, the game has been ruined by modkills. I'm sick of it.

If I can get confirmation that a mod is around, I'll move on with the lynch. There's no point in me spending my time trying to figure this game out, when we're probably just going to lose anyway, thanks to factors that have been completely out of our control.

Archived