GOODKIND XXX: The Mad Moose Tackles Tairy

Myshkin

He was just trying to get away, he wasn't trying to fight all of them. He had surprise on his side, and wa.....WHY AM I EVEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS.

oh and the only way he was ever able to snatch an arrow out of the air was he would compress the air right in front of the arrow, and slow it enough so he could grab it.

He is able to deflect numerous arrows that way when he goes into battle, but he had no gift at the time it had happened, and even if he did he didn't think he couARRRGH I'M DOING IT AGAIN >:o

About the arrows, I concede. I was being slightly facetious at that point anyhow, and I do realise that he didn't have his magic.

But, as far as the army was concerned... it was an army, he was escaping, yes, but he was escaping through an army. They were caught by surprise, true, but, well... they were an ARMY! And it wasn't just part of an army, the text clearly mentions him having time to seek out the leaders and the officer types, and it says very clearly that the army's disadvantage in this fight was the fact that they were a large group of fighting men, or, in other words, AN ARMY!

all in all i really like Confessor :(

I'm a gigantic startrek nerd and i get off on all the technobabble so the Orden-stuff that goes on in this book interests me, lol.

on and massive spoiler:

SPOILER: lol
the R.R. in George R.R. Martin actually stands for Richard Rahl.

So he's actually George Richard Rahl Martin, who is but a pawn in the hand of Tairy.

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

Then you have George R.R Martin. Even his pseudonym is a rip off of Tolkien. His work is interesting until you try to actually read it.

Hahaha, that's priceless :lol:

on and massive spoiler:
SPOILER: lol
the R.R. in George R.R. Martin actually stands for Richard Rahl.

So he's actually George Richard Rahl Martin, who is but a pawn in the hand of Tairy.

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

*rips Noelpoke's spine out*

Archived