GOODKIND XXX: The Mad Moose Tackles Tairy

Myshkin

No words can fully express my outrage and amusement that he would do such a thing. And Werthead, whoever your source was, he/she definitely :owned:him. Made my day.

And I'm glad someone pointed out to him that GRRM does post 'negative' news, such as when certain deals go bad or fall out.

Wow, Confessor comes out in a week? It will be The End of an Era. :cry:

Do not despair, Xray. There will be more, mark my words. There will be more.

So have fun getting drunk, very drunk, Myshkin and WM :D

You forgot Mad Moose. And I haven't said what I'm getting drunk with. :P

Now I wouldn't expect GRRM to comment negatively about another author, nor would I claim to know his mind on this subject. But was there an interview that I missed where GRRM discussed what a swell guy tairy is? I would hate to think that the person who said this had just pulled it right out of his ass.

AFAIK, he hasn't made any comments on Goodkind other than those mentioned previously (the plates and the Thumper comment), but I do remember Martin recently answered a question from Pat in an interview for Hunter's regarding 'writing important human themes'.

Please, please, someone! Don't leave me as the world's only yearded lemming!

How did you get that yeard to come out so well? I've been trying to get mine ready, but it's not been going well. I am most sloppy with the mouse.

BTW - that's really creepy. And I used to think you were hot. :leaving:

I merely assumed you mean "high on life"...

...There is that, too.

How did you get that yeard to come out so well? I've been trying to get mine ready, but it's not been going well. I am most sloppy with the mouse.

BTW - that's really creepy. And I used to think you were hot. :leaving:

I also wondered about that. Is that a fake, or photoshopped? It looks so real!

I like the thread title, but is there any way to squeeze in a warning about spoilers for confessor? Then I won't have to use spoiler tags. I hate those things.

No spoiler tags! I will add a spoiler warning to the opening post.

You forgot Mad Moose. And I haven't said what I'm getting drunk with. :P

I thought we had agreed on baggies of bourbon.

No gin! Gin's for English beefeaters. You're a reason-loving 'merican, and as such need a real 'merican beverage! I suggest tequila.

Damn, Myshkin - what about us Europeans? Do we get vodka? Or something country-specific (slivovica, palinka, or something like that?)

And here's my half-assed Tairy avatar.

Maybe a bit too emo, but still, you could argue that it :owned: :freud:

I also wondered about that. Is that a fake, or photoshopped? It looks so real!

Never fear, my friends, it is but a masterful use of Photoshop. You can't see it too well, but I also photoshopped myself an extra "Sword of Truth " tattoo. Though I may change it, cos it really creeps me out too.

And here's my half-assed Tairy avatar.

Nice, Jerec. Emo, but nice.

Never fear, my friends, it is but a masterful use of Photoshop. You can't see it too well, but I also photoshopped myself an extra "Sword of Truth " tattoo. Though I may change it, cos it really creeps me out too.

Masterful, Min! I wonder if I should do that to my avatar?

Has anyone checked out Pat's blog yet? There's a post there on Terry, and things have gotten a little hot. :)

So I went to Tairy's Myspace page to get a picture to create my avatar. All of a sudden my ears were assaulted by the sound of Tairy's noble voice voice coming out of my speakers as he seems to be reading a blurb about Confessor. Apparently he also has done a "POD Cast" as well. Though I didn't really track that one down to listen to. Hearing Tairy's noble voice twice in one day may overwelm me.

Archived