Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ran

Dabel Brothers Art Print Polls

Dabel Brothers Prints!  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in purchasing officially licensed art prints from the following:

• George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
    • Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen
    • Roger Zelazny's Nine Princes of Amber

Dabel Brothers Productions have plans to release officially licensed prints of characters and scenes from several different fantasy series, and are asking you -- the fans -- for your opinion!

The poll is multiple choice, and you can check all the ones that apply (i.e. if you're interested in all three, check all three).

Examples of two of the sorts of images they might present are these early sketches (which would be inked and fully colored by production time):

Prince Benedict of Amber

Whiskeyjack of the Malazan Bridgeburners

The latter has been created in consultation with Steven Erikson, and has received his approval.

ETA: I should add that Linda and I have gotten a sneak peek at some of the proposed images for the Ice and Fire prints, and they will likely knock the socks of quite a number of you off. ;)

Extra edit: There is now a second poll with more questions, found here. Please vote in that one too!

I like them both, though I am not familiar with Whiskeyjack, having not read anything by Eriksen.

The image of benedict appears to be spot-on to me based on what I remember of the description from his 'Trump'.

I've updated the poll with some extra, interesting options. If those who voted previously cannot vote now, I'll see about splitting the additional questions off to their own poll. :)

Thanks for putting up the polls, Ran my friend, I really appreciate it. I sent you an email with a sketch that I think the fans will be very happy to see ;)

For those voting here who may have missed it, see here for information on ordering some gorgeous prints by Michael Komarck. :)

I've already got my in the godswood poster, but don't have a frame to use, and I really don't want to just tack it up like any other poster, so for now it's laying around.

I'm happy to hear that you received your Godswood print safely Nightrider my friend. Once you get the frame and you have it up on your wall, please let me know how it looks up there ;)

Any chance on getting a Danny print. I missed out on the first 2 but I swear to god I will by a "Danny" print. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In France, we'll have an editor (Soleil) that wil make ZELAZNY's Amber to reality into comics (BD in french).It will make Robin Hobb's famous serie too !