Dabel Brothers Art Print Polls

Ran

Dabel Brothers Prints!  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in purchasing officially licensed art prints from the following:

• George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
    • Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen
    • Roger Zelazny's Nine Princes of Amber

Dabel Brothers Productions have plans to release officially licensed prints of characters and scenes from several different fantasy series, and are asking you -- the fans -- for your opinion!

The poll is multiple choice, and you can check all the ones that apply (i.e. if you're interested in all three, check all three).

Examples of two of the sorts of images they might present are these early sketches (which would be inked and fully colored by production time):

Prince Benedict of Amber

Whiskeyjack of the Malazan Bridgeburners

The latter has been created in consultation with Steven Erikson, and has received his approval.

ETA: I should add that Linda and I have gotten a sneak peek at some of the proposed images for the Ice and Fire prints, and they will likely knock the socks of quite a number of you off. ;)

Extra edit: There is now a second poll with more questions, found here. Please vote in that one too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In France, we'll have an editor (Soleil) that wil make ZELAZNY's Amber to reality into comics (BD in french).It will make Robin Hobb's famous serie too !

Archived