Art of Song of Ice and Fire

Drakainia

I'd been waiting on buying this because I intended to ask for it for Christmas, but I recently visited amazon and half.com to find that they're all out of stock and the used copies have jumped considerably in price. I'm guessing this means it's gone out of print?

EDIT: I forgot to say this makes me depressed. :(

I'd been waiting on buying this because I intended to ask for it for Christmas, but I recently visited amazon and half.com to find that they're all out of stock and the used copies have jumped considerably in price. I'm guessing this means it's gone out of print?

EDIT: I forgot to say this makes me depressed. :(

There was only 100 or 200 of the limited edition books. Not sure how many of the paperback ones there were though. I don't think they intend on making any more of the limited edition ones, but if customer demands ask for it, hopefully they would make more paperback so you can get a copy =)

Here is a copy on e-bay for only 30 dollars. Which is what you would have paid to buy it straight from FFL.

Ebay Auction-Art book

Saw the regular edition hardcover at my local Barnes and Noble... so they are still around (come to think of it, that's where I found the Game of Thrones RPG book long after Guardians of Order went out of business). Don't be afraid of checking out the brick-n-mortar stores, game shops, etc...

Archived