Official Testing Thread

MaroonedHopes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are we supposed to see, and what do you see?

Sometimes, when you take a new avatar, the forums can see the new picture, while you yourself still see the old one. Clearing the cache usually helps with that :)

It's suppose to be a heart tree. When I made the last post I could see the image but it wasn't crop like I did it.

Now I see a black bar under the image, so I still get no idea what is going on. Do you see the black bar too? By any chance do you know the exact size the avatar should be? Thanks

It's suppose to be a heart tree. When I made the last post I could see the image but it wasn't crop like I did it.

Now I see a black bar under the image, so I still get no idea what is going on. Do you see the black bar too? By any chance do you know the exact size the avatar should be? Thanks

I can see the black bar as well. Images, IIRC, should be 200 px or bigger.

Is the remainder of the picture (so your avatar minus the black bar) the entire picture? If it is a rather big file, perhaps make it smaller (cut off part of the edges, left and right), so the image can fill the entire screen.. Perhaps that works?