Hotels for Denver Worldcon

Padraig

Yeah. If you sprawl drunkenly, we have cameras. And long memories. :P

My rule of thumb for kilts is - in Scotland, be true; elsewhere, put on underwear. In Scotland, no-one bothers to ask/check if you are wearing something underneath. In other parts of the world, it's the first thing they want to know and the first thing they will try to check if possible.

Aratan

I have a room at the Adams Mark from the 4th to the 11th (that's Monday to Monday, 7 nights). If you fancy sharing for some or all of that time, send me a PM for details.

Thanks for offer Malt, I think I will need a room in a non-party hotel. I am looking at hooking my booking this evening. Looks like it will be Marriott or the Grand Hyatt for me, Porbably arriving Tuesday, leaving Monday.

Hyatt it is. Now I have to figure out flights.

Aratan

• 3 months later...

Party Suite announcements seem to be coming out. I have a room or 2 in the party hotel that can be had now if anyone is interested. They may even be connecting.

Those of you in town on Wednesday night will be welcome on the 22nd floor at the 1984 Brave New Worldcon party where even Epsilons have a purpose, Thursday night for the Peggy Rae's House in 2010, Friday night SFREVU/Capclave party, and Saturday Night for a bid party unable to be named at this time due to fannish courtesy.

• 4 weeks later...

We stubbies are all booked in.

We left it a bit late and missed out on all the main places but we are in a Ramada not far from the con centre from 3-11 Aug.

We will also be in Chicago the week before the con...

We stubbies are all booked in.

We left it a bit late and missed out on all the main places but we are in a Ramada not far from the con centre from 3-11 Aug.

We will also be in Chicago the week before the con...

Nice one, will be good to see you and the lovely Mrs Stubby again! :cheers:

Nice one, will be good to see you and the lovely Mrs Stubby again! :cheers:

Starting to get keyed up now - looking forward to out first con - like nOObs to the slaughter!

Archived