AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Is that an attempt to make the setting more enticing or is someone co-moding with Malc?
"Well, don't you understand a concept of good investigator vs evil investigator?", ser Ilyn said. "Lord Tywin tries to blame you and lady Genna tries to help you. Choose."

"Actually, you have no choice but you just need to become accustomed to that. Big brother is watching you".

Ah, you're kidding right? The chances of me and/or Prestor being killers are just as good as picking any other two names from the list of 16 and saying they're likely killers. I accuse Upcliff of (at the very least) over-exaggeration :P

Wow! A pointless retaliatory vote! That only took 20 minutes :thumbsup:

I would have made it sooner Upcliff but I had to step away for a few minutes ;)

Seriously though, can you explain your logic with that statement Upcliff? Or at least explain it in less vague terms? I don't see how there's a better a chance that Prestor or myself are killers than any other two names on the list.

Seriously though, can you explain your logic with that statement Upcliff? Or at least explain it in less vague terms? I don't see how there's a better a chance that Prestor or myself are killers than any other two names on the list.

Defensive much?

Well, if you're looking for deep logic on day one you're playing the wrong game. Or maybe I am.

But here goes. There's been precedent in other games of players' "odd" behaivior on day one exhonorating them later in the game. Sometimes they are new players who don't know any better, other times it's a killer who might need the smokescreen later. With two independant killer factions out there, it's not outside the relam of possiblity that one from each is trying this stratagy.

It's not much to go on, but we've dispensed with the RP and no one seems to be talking about role distribution, so I have to talk about something, right?

If it makes you feel better, the people voting for night this early in the day are making me nervous too.

Well, if you're looking for deep logic on day one you're playing the wrong game. Or maybe I am.

But here goes. There's been precedent in other games of players' "odd" behaivior on day one exhonorating them later in the game. Sometimes they are new players who don't know any better, other times it's a killer who might need the smokescreen later. With two independant killer factions out there, it's not outside the relam of possiblity that one from each is trying this stratagy.

It's not much to go on, but we've dispensed with the RP and no one seems to be talking about role distribution, so I have to talk about something, right?

If it makes you feel better, the people voting for night this early in the day are making me nervous too.

50 ways to find a killer, eh, Uller? ;)

That said, I also know the one or the other theory that helps to pin down the killing scum - not that I'd share them with you right now. :mellow:

However, Sarsfield, you might be glad to hear that Upcliff was most likely only fishing for reactions - if he was thinking anything when he wrote that initial post.

Ooops, did I just vote for you? I am very upset about that mess..... :P

Archived